Welcome to Gaia! ::

9,575 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
Mary_Jane_dv
WH0RS3
zOMG gets you Gaia Gold. Monster Galaxy doesnt.

I've earned more from monster galaxy than zOMG too xd

only if you constantly have tons of whistles, you definately get alot of gold easier on zOMG.
i have played both and used lots of whistles to get alot of gold, but on zOMG overall i made alot more. trust me you would agree.

Lunatic

5,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
id rather zomg- i dont play it but monster galaxy i actually used to play until the moga creation contest was created- my friend created a moga, it was a runner up but everyone said she cheated b/c it was a 'unicorn' and everyone was like 'oh that pose is exactly like this & blah blah' but noone could prove it. she proved them wrong. it's ridiculous how people will point fingers so fast. and half of the mogas were really super similar to actual pokemon, i myself tried bringing that to light but that of course, was ignored. so i discovered it was all biased. especially when the "original" ones won. oh and the pokemon look-alike won. looks like a turtle with a tree on its back. there is a pokemon that looks exactly like it.
but i quit playing monster galaxy bc of that.

Invisible Soldier

12,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Over Easy 100
  • Millionaire 200
added all of you i love them both i miss dev q- heart ness kept it fun and exciting

4,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
I've tried zOMG for the longest and I haven't really been making any progress at all.. -_- but with Monster Galaxy I've been earning an awful lot of gold and the game manage to keep my attention.. :3
panconqueso124
Hi :3

hi biggrin
i think monster galaxy is much better and yes there are quests uptades from many new events all those galactic monsters come with quests and there are many galacric mogas to come. and please someone add as a friend i need some monster galaxy friends. thank you !
Mary_Jane_dv
panconqueso124
Hi :3

hi biggrin

hi hun smile
neochunin321
i think monster galaxy is much better and yes there are quests uptades from many new events all those galactic monsters come with quests and there are many galacric mogas to come. and please someone add as a friend i need some monster galaxy friends. thank you !

i sent u a friends request smile

9,575 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
Gwendlen Gothica Raven
I've tried zOMG for the longest and I haven't really been making any progress at all.. -_- but with Monster Galaxy I've been earning an awful lot of gold and the game manage to keep my attention.. :3

do you know how to play properly? i made progress quite fast and you can earn more money quicker in zOMG. i thought zOMG was a slow process untill i realized the places to go to get lots of orbs and gold. you dont have to wait on people really to get gold like you do in mg getting whistles.
everyone add me n send me a neighbor request for the games please n thank u everyone smile <3

4,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
TheNobodyInn
Gwendlen Gothica Raven
with Monster Galaxy I've been earning an awful lot of gold and the game manage to keep my attention.. :3

do you know how to play properly? i made progress quite fast and you can earn more money quicker in zOMG. i thought zOMG was a slow process untill i realized the places to go to get lots of orbs and gold. you dont have to wait on people really to get gold like you do in mg getting whistles.

You don't have to wait on other players to join you in monster galaxy (Unless you want to then it's up to you).. To me, the game encourages you to add more players so that if the creatures you're stuck with are very crappy and you don't want to press the run button then the "neighbors" come in and save the day.. But if you want to play it solo then so be it.. xp

Also, it's not how you play a game properly it's more of do you understand the game and what you're doing (Not to mention does it keep your attention, like I commented before).. I'm not going to sit down and play a confusing game and be flippin' bored when I could play something that interest me.. rolleyes
you now in zomg you get much gold but not in monster galaxy

monster galaxy is fun to
sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out