Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tiwilight Sparkle
I like them both but i prefer zOMG because i get alot of gold ninja

haha, I earned more money with Galaxy 3nodding
garr5051
ZOMG is fun, but limited. Monster galaxy is kind of a fill in untill they update ZOMG. Which might never happen.

Omg surprised That's true
deathhammie1995
ryry Kenny_McCormick ryry
it's pointless to try and compare two completely different games.

You mean, besides which one you think is more fun and/or original? razz
It's not like you need absolutely objective facts when you're sharing which one you prefer.

Personally, I prefer zOMG. More gold, definitely more original, and even less grinding is needed.
I must say, however, I've been playing Monster Galaxy far more than zOMG. Though more grinding is required to get ahead, it is, overall, a more bite-sized game than zOMG. I can pop on for an hour or 5, level up some stuff and maybe evolve a couple things, then drop off again. When I play zOMG, I usually go on fully intending to play for hours--and with school on now, I can't afford to do that.
Also, being reminded of Pokemon is pretty nice.

Thanks a lot for your opinion, I earned more gold from monster galaxy, but actually I did not play so much zOMG. Isn't my type of game, I like pokemon biggrin

Interesting Friend

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
Mary_Jane_dv
Tiwilight Sparkle

good for you razz my mg is so slow thats why i don't play it so much emo
Tiwilight Sparkle
Mary_Jane_dv
Tiwilight Sparkle

hoo, what a pity neutral

Interesting Friend

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
Mary_Jane_dv
Tiwilight Sparkle
Mary_Jane_dv
Tiwilight Sparkle

hoo, what a pity neutral

yes i have like 3 months that i don't play it
Tiwilight Sparkle
Mary_Jane_dv
Tiwilight Sparkle
Mary_Jane_dv
Tiwilight Sparkle

hoo, what a pity neutral

yes i have like 3 months that i don't play it

hoo neutral

Obsessive Consumer

Mary_Jane_dv
deathhammie1995

It's not like you need absolutely objective facts when you're sharing which one you prefer.

Personally, I prefer zOMG. More gold, definitely more original, and even less grinding is needed.
I must say, however, I've been playing Monster Galaxy far more than zOMG. Though more grinding is required to get ahead, it is, overall, a more bite-sized game than zOMG. I can pop on for an hour or 5, level up some stuff and maybe evolve a couple things, then drop off again. When I play zOMG, I usually go on fully intending to play for hours--and with school on now, I can't afford to do that.

Thanks a lot for your opinion, I earned more gold from monster galaxy, but actually I did not play so much zOMG. Isn't my type of game, I like pokemon biggrin

I like Pokemon too, but I don't think Monster Galaxy is really up to par with Pokemon. Overall, a much more irritating game. XD
It's good enough for now, though, to hold my attention for at least a while.
And really? I'd earn at least 2k per zOMG run, if I recall correctly. For Moga I have to use up about 10-20 Whistle Fruits just to reach even that minimum, and my Whistle Fruit supply isn't infinite, unfortunately razz
deathhammie1995
Mary_Jane_dv
deathhammie1995

I like Pokemon too, but I don't think Monster Galaxy is really up to par with Pokemon. Overall, a much more irritating game. XD
And really? I'd earn at least 2k per zOMG run, if I recall correctly. For Moga I have to use up about 10-20 Whistle Fruits just to reach even that minimum, and my Whistle Fruit supply isn't infinite, unfortunately razz

I do not use my whistle fruit surprised I fight and capture other animals and make money. But sometimes I tired of the game.

Obsessive Consumer

Mary_Jane_dv
deathhammie1995
Mary_Jane_dv
deathhammie1995

Snip

Snip

I do not use my whistle fruit surprised I fight and capture other animals and make money. But sometimes I tired of the game.

From what I've been told, you can't get Gaia Gold without using Whistle Fruit :O

Star-Crossed Fairy

Star-Crossed Fairy

deathhammie1995
Mary_Jane_dv
deathhammie1995

It depends on where you do the runs. Papa Saw and Kokeshi's Doll are well known to drop more than the other areas big bosses, same with Village Greens if you want to do it solo. In PS I can get up to 6k a run sometimes

Friendly Giver

10,475 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Dressed Up 200
both!!! smile

Obsessive Consumer

Mistress Cherie
deathhammie1995
Mary_Jane_dv
deathhammie1995
snip

snip

It depends on where you do the runs. Papa Saw and Kokeshi's Doll are well known to drop more than the other areas big bosses, same with Village Greens if you want to do it solo. In PS I can get up to 6k a run sometimes

Well, I don't usually go for extreme farming; when I log onto zOMG, I usually just pop all the chests I find and do all the Daily Chances.
One of the few times I did some extreme farming was when I happened upon a group farming the Village Greens boss. They graciously invited me to their crew, I accepted, and in a few hours I'd accumulated some tens of Ks. It was amazing.
While Monster Galaxy can occasionally provide the amount of Gold I get from a casual zOMG run, it usually requires fighting some boss monster many levels above me. Oh, and grabbing the Leo Common Collection for that 15 extra whistle fruit.
Monster galaxy, ZOMG is boring IMO

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces