Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything I had at the bottom of the page is gone, and my gaming screen is cut off too. what's going on?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Animal Lover

10,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
try to reload the page, if not just use the time with playing zOMG you can get 50k gold in a day. 3nodding
Miu Kurosaki
try to reload the page, if not just use the time with playing zOMG you can get 50k gold in a day. 3nodding
you don't think I did that? Multiple times?

Animal Lover

10,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Dark Nobles
Miu Kurosaki
you don't think I did that? Multiple times?
Hmm try to send a support ticket.

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Miu Kurosaki

Lol thats it reload and if it doesnt work quit the game?Dafuq?Some people enjoy in playing this game and are not no lifers that have 200 whistles and spend them on Dinhos to get gold

Animal Lover

10,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
VikMkd
Miu Kurosaki

Lol thats it reload and if it doesnt work quit the game?Dafuq?Some people enjoy in playing this game and are not no lifers that have 200 whistles and spend them on Dinhos to get gold
Did i say "if it's not working quit the game"? i didn't say that

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
You practically said leave this game go to zOMG and play that since you can get gold from it too.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff