Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,450 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Monster Galaxy Manga

Monster Galaxy is one of the most famous awesome game in facebook...there are 11,761,336 monthly active users who played this...

Did u notice the Bandito Event? we need to beat 5million Bandito's so that we can gift it...And yes we did BEAT it! we beat Bandito's before or a little closer to May 06...so this mean there's a lot of player who really play this game...

Okay lets go to the main topic...everyone really likes MG/Monster Galaxy so there's a little thing that's always come in my mind...The game is good..but do everyone know the main story of this game? if u think it deeply there's a lot more story on this game.but they can't put all that stories in this game? yes bcoz its a game 3nodding so im suggesting a MANGA!

I think reading a MANGA of MONSTER GALAXY makes this game really awesome heart
Since Gaia making a lot of Manga,why you dont make a MANGA for MG?

I love this game and i wanna know all the stories that lies in MG world...
i hope the Devs give a time on this topic??? it would be great if we can read or know more, about this awesome game...pls MAKE A MANGA of MG??? im begging for it!!! crying

And i think the other member of MG in FB will likely connect here on Gaia..not everyone know this forum...but if u make a MANGA they will surely love to connect here...they have no choice coz they can only read the MANGA here on GAIA hehe blaugh

and sorry if i have a poor English...its bcoz im a Filipino...
tnk u and more power to MG and Gaia...

nyCeXix ur friendly neighborhood ninja
smile smile Great a manga of Monster Galaxy.....

5,450 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
TNK U!!! HOPE THEY'LL MAKE ONE???
What a great idea.....they should really make it smile

5,450 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
tnk u...i also hope for that... sweatdrop
maybe we players can make one
wooow a MG manga..thats a brilliant idea...it will bring more life to this game if we will only knew how the game starts and the real story behind every mogas that we encounter...this will also attract more new players to be in this game and what more...there will gonna be tons of reasons to keep track and be updated in every updates of the game...more power to the MG team...

5,450 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
labworks
wooow a MG manga..thats a brilliant idea...it will bring more life to this game if we will only knew how the game starts and the real story behind every mogas that we encounter...this will also attract more new players to be in this game and what more...there will gonna be tons of reasons to keep track and be updated in every updates of the game...more power to the MG team...

WOW!!! WHAT AN AWESOME FEEDBACK!!! I LIKE UR COMMENT ILL GIVE U A TIP FOR THIS 1 pirate

UR RIGHT IT WILL BRING MORE LIFE TO THIS GAME IF WE ONLY KNEW HOW THE GAME STARTS...

AND IT WILL SURELLY ATTRACT MORE NEW PLAYERS...
IM SPEECHLESS UR AN AWESOME COMMENTATOR!!! ninja

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Pilipino rin ako! biggrin Anyways, it's a great idea and they should make a movie starring every moga that's been created and meeting Nova and joins you as a Companion! There's a lot of ideas to think of for this game like comics, movies, manga, anime and etc.! This is the way to make this game Very Popular and become a Number 1 Game On Facebook! And if the game became a Number 1 Game on Facebook, they might give us a free moga! rofl

5,450 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
haha pinoy pride blaugh

well i just want a MANGA...i think the movie and anime will be great too...but their too busy to do that...i wish for the MANGA 1st!!! heart

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Hahahaha. I really wish that they would make a Manga because we didn't know how our character and Skylar met, I know that they met before the earthquake happened! And we didn't know how Bruno and our Character became Best Friends! So I really wish they would make a Manga which contains every thing that happened! heart

5,450 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
yes ur 100% right about that...we really dont know what happened to all the characters in MG how they bcome friends and enemies....

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
We just have to tune in and wait till we die! rofl
As one of the writers for MG, I'd love to do a manga. It probably won't happen any time soon--doing the manga for Gaia takes a lot of art resources and we're all really busy with MG and other projects. There are a ton of stories we haven't been able to fully tell yet...especially with Sgt. Pierce, my favorite character. And Skylar.

What about doing a mini-comic for one of the summer storylines? That's usually what we do at Gaia when we want to have some extra story background but don't have the resources for a full manga update.

Thanks for the suggestion! If players show that they really want something it makes it a lot easier to get the resources for it. (Like a Moga rename potion).

5,450 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
meatless
As one of the writers for MG, I'd love to do a manga. It probably won't happen any time soon--doing the manga for Gaia takes a lot of art resources and we're all really busy with MG and other projects. There are a ton of stories we haven't been able to fully tell yet...especially with Sgt. Pierce, my favorite character. And Skylar.

What about doing a mini-comic for one of the summer storylines? That's usually what we do at Gaia when we want to have some extra story background but don't have the resources for a full manga update.

Thanks for the suggestion! If players show that they really want something it makes it a lot easier to get the resources for it. (Like a Moga rename potion).

What about doing a mini-comic for one of the summer storylines?
well i think this one is a good idea...id like to see this mini comic! its better than nothing!

i know u r all busy Devs...im just suggesting xp
but hopefully in the near future u make a manga of MG???
well tnk u to ur reply sir...i know its not that easy...but we're not pushing it...just take ur time...
i still love heart Mg 4ever and ever....

oh i forgot! u said ur busy? and with MG? woah!!! so u really making an update? well thats good!!! i got bored waiting for Bandito gift time to end, and wait for a new one...

and bout SGT. Pierce and Skylar??? don't tell me that they are Father and Son? blaugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff