Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's not working for me at all.... -.- seems that I, who have had this account for four days, has nothing better to do than (ugh don't want to say this but...) word drop -.- I have been defeated.

9,600 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Befriended 100
What happend the Monser Galaxy gonk
i hope you guys get it fixed soon
so bored without it
Wow Monster Galaxy has stopped working on Gaia, but seems to be working alright on facebook for me.... which is kinda strange. I hope it gets sorted soon!

Amorous Receiver

27,215 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Supreme Supporter 500
brought this issue up in ask admin 3 times and was ignored. lanzer dont seem to care.

In a relationship with Tsu-samas Closet

Festive Lunatic

27,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
angelkynd1_uzumaki-san
brought this issue up in ask admin 3 times and was ignored. lanzer dont seem to care.

welcome to ata.....where most questions get ignored. rolleyes

Greedy Smoker

26,475 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Skilled Decorator 100
  • Professional Decorator 250
Well That's Gaia 4 U Get U 2 like something & then take their own sweet time fixing it They're 2 busy fixing things that ant broke... I so tired of all the problems with it, tht I 've bout quit wasting time 2 even check it... & I been playing since it first started on gaia...
still not working for me, only the lucky ones still have it

Newbie Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
dogsbodybaldric
angelkynd1_uzumaki-san

welcome to ata.....where most questions get ignored. rolleyes

gaia_angelleft gaia_angelright Agreed. It seems they only fix a few out of hundreds of problems. How fked up is that? gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright

Newbie Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Master Kerberous
still not working for me, only the lucky ones still have it

gaia_angelleft gaia_angelright Either that or U are lying dramallama But what's the point in saying that? To make people mad? gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright

Savage Strawberry

My game isn't working...I'd be so sad if they got rid of it forever. I spent money on galactic mogas too ;A;
I am having hopes that they will update the game and add something new...but I can't get my hopes up.
STILL WAITING scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream
chikamatsu sama
STILL WAITING scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream

..... sorry, I'm quite impatient. 3nodding 3nodding
gaia not at work!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas