Welcome to Gaia! ::

Savage Smoker

I can't play it on here or on facebook ;_:
*Crying*

Toxic Friend

Gaian

I joined Gaia Online just to play Monster Galaxy because I couldn't play it anywhere else. I know the Gaia team has a lot going on but PLEASE fix the game, I'm begging you. Why is is Monster Galaxy down in the first place? Does it have too many bugs? Is something wrong with the program? Are you going to put up a newer version? Are there not enough people to work on it? Are you taking Monster Galaxy down for good!?!?
It has been awhile since anything was posted about what was going on with the game, so please just try to keep us in the loop so we know whats going on. I think I speak for everyone on this forum, we truely love Monster Galaxy and would very much love to be able to play again.
Thank you for your time and efforts.
I do so hope they get it up and running soon I really do enjoy playing the game. lol

Wealthy Businesswoman

7,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Regular 100
Its been gone for over a year, are you even trying anymore?
NeoKai_RavenSkye
I joined Gaia Online just to play Monster Galaxy because I couldn't play it anywhere else. I know the Gaia team has a lot going on but PLEASE fix the game, I'm begging you. Why is is Monster Galaxy down in the first place? Does it have too many bugs? Is something wrong with the program? Are you going to put up a newer version? Are there not enough people to work on it? Are you taking Monster Galaxy down for good!?!?
It has been awhile since anything was posted about what was going on with the game, so please just try to keep us in the loop so we know whats going on. I think I speak for everyone on this forum, we truely love Monster Galaxy and would very much love to be able to play again.
Thank you for your time and efforts.

bump

Romantic Otaku

13,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
I don't think this one is coming back. Kinda similar s**t like ZOMG!! sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff