Vicious Mage

10,300 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
Heavenly_Ann12
allallfreak
Heavenly_Ann12
You know what Social Jackie?I really pity you.First,Soul Crash has been removed from Gaia,and now my favorite game is not working anymore! It keeps saying "Error,please reload the page" whenever I travel to the map! HOW AM I suppose to play MG on FB,if it keeps repeating this? burning_eyes
So much for the 150 Whistles and 90 Starseeds... pirate

soul crash? what's that?

THIS WAS the old site they used to work on,now the original creators of Soul Crash,which is Playplus,took over.Alot of new changes happened,you should play this game: ]https://www.facebook.com/SoulCrashFans?ref=br_tf

huh interesting

Green Fatcat

High-functioning Sex Symbol

7,200 Points
  • Intermediate Skill 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Novice Attacker 150
I really wish that they bring back monster galaxy onto Gaiaonline.... Would been more funner. Hopefully it connects to facebook, I dont want to start all over. But what happened to Monster Galaxy, Backyard Monster, etc???

But at least bring back MG on Gaiaonline...... question ?

Fashionable Gaian

12,275 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
well that sucks o:

Jolly Cutesmasher

8,950 Points
  • Novice Attacker 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Sunbeam007
I really wish that they bring back monster galaxy onto Gaiaonline.... Would been more funner. Hopefully it connects to facebook, I dont want to start all over. But what happened to Monster Galaxy, Backyard Monster, etc???

But at least bring back MG on Gaiaonline...... question ?

Simple, they were dumb (really, really, REALLY DUMB) oh and... backyard monsters they never broke even on much (if at all), but MG they did really well with... maybe just the "jackpot spending" crowd never got into it, so it wasn't an insane success, but it was really good and (i think) made a lot of money & was popular so it got its own group of threads. Still makes no sense crying stare crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying
gaia_kittenstar gaia_kittenstar gaia_kittenstar gaia_kittenstar gaia_kittenstar gaia_kittenstar gaia_kittenstar gaia_kittenstar gaia_kittenstar gaia_kittenstar

Jolly Cutesmasher

8,950 Points
  • Novice Attacker 150
  • Invisibility 100
what in the world is on your avi, allallfreak? burning_eyes

burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes

Jolly Cutesmasher

8,950 Points
  • Novice Attacker 150
  • Invisibility 100
ivan8809
And while Brady's career mortality makes him more expendable, the cheapest NFL Jerseys
problem for Belichick is this: His roster-stocking decisions as the Pats' de facto
general manager haven't been so good in recent years, and his seeming passivity as Brady creeps Adrian Wilson Jersey
up on 40 has been downright bizarre.
That he takes his quarterback for granted is almost too obvious to state -- and for the most part, Brady has been good enough Alfonso Smith Jerseys
to cover up the Pats'
relative lack of talent and let Belichick get away with it.

? This is a MG thread. Not a Football (American) thread. Please, stay on topic.

Gracious Phantom

7,400 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
So since this post started over two years ago, I assume that Monster Galaxy isn't going to be coming back.....bummer....

Hawkbl8's Husband

Quotable Werewolf

11,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Champion 300
u can still play Monster Galaxy on Facebook, though no updates have been made since Sep 13 if I remember correctly.. anyway u can still play it with what is there still.

Blessed Cat

7,275 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
*sad sighs* I wish monster galaxy was up and running. I finally have a laptop of my own and wifi and all that awesome s**t.
I would enjoy so much MG be back in Gaiaonline

So sad to lose the progress i had , with rares or special mogas , and be forced to go to play it on FB poor version . Run it since the beginning again .............................

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff