Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Gaian

8,550 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
You know what Social Jackie?I really pity you.First,Soul Crash has been removed from Gaia,and now my favorite game is not working anymore! It keeps saying "Error,please reload the page" whenever I travel to the map! HOW AM I suppose to play MG on FB,if it keeps repeating this? burning_eyes
So much for the 150 Whistles and 90 Starseeds... pirate

Newbie Noob

5,850 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
I've been really struggling to keep up with monster galaxy these days.
sad life crying
Shana6672
Monster Galaxy on Facebook is up and running, I just went to check and BOOM it worked biggrin

P.S
My fave moga is Lira since I'm a Libra biggrin

Great to know its back :3

6,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
please, if this game can't make new events so try to repeat the events that already done to make this game not boring
i don't think you'll bring it back to gaia,it's been a year now stare and also there is no update in MONSTER GALAXY OF FACEBOOK,where are you devs? come on

Friendly Explorer

same here! so sad it was removed from gaia
what's your profile link? I can add you through fb 3nodding
bigdaddyhung
I've been really struggling to keep up with monster galaxy these days.
sad life crying

Friendly Explorer

monster galaxy is still available through fb
agent galactic carnage
i don't think you'll bring it back to gaia,it's been a year now stare and also there is no update in MONSTER GALAXY OF FACEBOOK,where are you devs? come on
Meh. How do I play? sweatdrop

Belialchan's Other Half

Ground Control

29,350 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
kimanhbff
agent galactic carnage

yes, but an early game status... i cought so many effing legendaries and they r not in the gamestate in FB -.-
sad.

Fashionable Swapper

4,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
why wont you do monster galaxy???????????????? crying its my favorite game on gaia. cry i want to playyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!

Friendly Explorer

oh I see sad
Balbora
kimanhbff
agent galactic carnage

yes, but an early game status... i cought so many effing legendaries and they r not in the gamestate in FB -.-
sad.

Belialchan's Other Half

Ground Control

29,350 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
kimanhbff
oh I see sad
Balbora
kimanhbff
agent galactic carnage

sad.

when i tried moga on FB and realized that i immediately shut it down -.-

Friendly Explorer

aww. well I hadn't gotten anywhere near that far so it was a loss for me, but not that great
Balbora
kimanhbff
oh I see sad
Balbora
kimanhbff
agent galactic carnage

sad.

when i tried moga on FB and realized that i immediately shut it down -.-

Vicious Mage

10,300 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
Heavenly_Ann12
You know what Social Jackie?I really pity you.First,Soul Crash has been removed from Gaia,and now my favorite game is not working anymore! It keeps saying "Error,please reload the page" whenever I travel to the map! HOW AM I suppose to play MG on FB,if it keeps repeating this? burning_eyes

soul crash? what's that?

Fashionable Gaian

8,550 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
allallfreak
Heavenly_Ann12

soul crash? what's that?

THIS WAS the old site they used to work on,now the original creators of Soul Crash,which is Playplus,took over.Alot of new changes happened,you should play this game: https://www.facebook.com/SoulCrashFans?ref=br_tf

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff