Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Muse

13,350 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Gondracorn
ANSWER: You will NOT hear back from them. I am sorry. Some little rude birdy has gone to the bureuro of investigation and complained about losing a lot of money to them. Apparently, it worked, and the game was terminated. Their facebook page will soon be removed. In the meantime, why not wait for the Monster Galaxy: Ophiuchus I am hosting to come out? I am looking for new recruits, so if you are qualified and would like to join, feel free to do so.

P.S. I have no idea who snitched.

I am sorry if this may seem rude but NEVER will anyone be able to recreate the feel of Monster Galaxy, it was unique, kinda reminded me of a pokemon + final fantasy feel, so please don't even try, it would be like trying to recreate the Mona Lisa.

Jolly Cutesmasher

8,950 Points
  • Novice Attacker 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Gondracorn
prrrple
I restarted the game on Facebook and played all the way through till I ran out of quests. Is there a way to get to the dragon and beat the game or did they just stop developing this before they got to the end?

ANSWER: You cannot beat the game. There was no end. They stopped developing it. Budgeting problems on their end.

Real answer: dragon? yes.

Jolly Cutesmasher

8,950 Points
  • Novice Attacker 150
  • Invisibility 100
Soulgnawer
Over a week Months!!!!! of Monster Galaxy being down and no word on when it will be fixed. I hope it is soon, I like this game.

Jolly Cutesmasher

8,950 Points
  • Novice Attacker 150
  • Invisibility 100
PrincessZahh
Monster Galaxy is and has been the best games ever aside of zOMG!. I miss M.G. here on Gaia my favorite place and now that I just discovered it was in Facebook and started to play over a month ago, now is gone too. Why?.. well actually forget the why, just bring it back to Gaia pleaseeeee!
pretty pleeeease!.

Don't mean to be irrelevant but... there is an ad on your post.
...That sucks
neutral

Newbie Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Tulja
Monster Galaxy is working fine for me, but its not letting me add new friends! gonk
And the private message system for on the game isnt working either.

gaia_angelleft gaia_angelright Dude, I so want a fking Galactic Moga. Have U gotten 1 yet question gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright

Colored_Markerz's Husbando

Colorful Vampire

21,475 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
19venomsnake
Tulja
Monster Galaxy is working fine for me, but its not letting me add new friends! gonk

gaia_angelleft gaia_angelright Dude, I so want a fking Galactic Moga. Have U gotten 1 yet question gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright

Um, im sorry but i posted that a REALLY long time ago- i dont play monster galaxy anymore. Im more into rumble kitten.

Newbie Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Tulja
19venomsnake
Tulja

Um, im sorry but i posted that a REALLY long time ago- i dont play monster galaxy anymore. Im more into rumble kitten.

gaia_angelleft gaia_angelright H,, U should try MG in FB. There are links that give U endless Whistles, around 20-30 Star Seeds every 24 hours, Dexter and Claus. Though Dexter U can get every 10 mins around 20-30 of them. Lots of potions, Double Exp. And functional PvP and adding Neighbors. I kinda thought U'd still play so we could be neighbors crying gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright

Colored_Markerz's Husbando

Colorful Vampire

21,475 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
19venomsnake
Tulja
19venomsnake
Tulja

gaia_angelleft gaia_angelright H,, U should try MG in FB. There are links that give U endless Whistles, around 20-30 Star Seeds every 24 hours, Dexter and Claus. Though Dexter U can get every 10 mins around 20-30 of them. Lots of potions, Double Exp. And functional PvP and adding Neighbors. I kinda thought U'd still play so we could be neighbors crying gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright

Lol i dont use facebook, i have an iPhone i use for everything internet. It doesnt work with facebook games. I had the monster galaxy app on my iphone but i got burnt out on it near the end.

Newbie Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Tulja
19venomsnake
Tulja
19venomsnake
Tulja

Lol i dont use facebook, i have an iPhone i use for everything internet. It doesnt work with facebook games. I had the monster galaxy app on my iphone but i got burnt out on it near the end.

gaia_angelleft gaia_angelright Hmm, then U sure are mission out. But such is life neutral gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright

Fashionable Muse

13,350 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Monster Galaxy on Facebook is up and running, I just went to check and BOOM it worked biggrin

P.S
My fave moga is Lira since I'm a Libra biggrin

Friendly Gaian

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
can anybody tell me how to use mystery box plzzzzzzz crying

can anybody tell where is inventory neutral

Lonely Hunter

8,650 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Really wish I could play Monster Galaxy on here...sounds like a lot of people lost money in the game, too. Not cool.

Gracious Gekko

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Waiting for this game to be readded is like waiting for OP to deliver

It never happens

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash