Welcome to Gaia! ::

prrrple
MG is down on Facebook for me now.

the same , but why :c cry

TisMeDatU rolled 0 4-sided dice: Total: 0 (0-0)

Monster Galaxy is down for me and all my friend's that play. Is it going to come back online?

Fashionable Muse

13,350 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100
I know this has been asked many times in the past few months but please tell us what is going on, I'm a central region user and i cant access Monster Galaxy on facebook and its link is gone on Gaia Online.

I just really want to know has the game been terminated or is this a huge bug that will be fixed?

Fashionable Muse

13,350 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100
P.S Monster Galaxy is/was/will always be one of the best games I've played in a browser and with it Gaia Online was the best site ever

P.P.S Love Gaia Online heart

Hawkbl8's Husband

Quotable Werewolf

11,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Champion 300
Monster Galaxy is and has been the best games ever aside of zOMG!. I miss M.G. here on Gaia my favorite place and now that I just discovered it was in Facebook and started to play over a month ago, now is gone too. Why?.. well actually forget the why, just bring it back to Gaia pleaseeeee!
pretty pleeeease!.
is that where all the eggs have go mrgreen ne ninja

Hilarious Gaian

4,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
sad Is it going to be up again some pliz tell me i must know i mean i played it on facebook but i dont have friends to play with in gaia peoplay like to play it so please tell that there is at least hope it will be up again. biggrin smile
Does anyone know whatis going on with Monster Galaxy on facebook? I really love playing it and so does my friends and was just wondering what is wrong with it and why it is down. Can someone tell me, please? Thanks. smile

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
So is there anybody at either Gaia or Monster Galaxy that will give an answer to the Question everybody is asking ???????????????????????? twisted
I play the game in facebook but for awhile now every time I try to play all I get is a white screen I am just about ready to get rid of the game for good I have been submitting bug reports but I have not heard back from them. sad
ANSWER: You will NOT hear back from them. I am sorry. Some little rude birdy has gone to the bureuro of investigation and complained about losing a lot of money to them. Apparently, it worked, and the game was terminated. Their facebook page will soon be removed. In the meantime, why not wait for the Monster Galaxy: Ophiuchus I am hosting to come out? I am looking for new recruits, so if you are qualified and would like to join, feel free to do so.

P.S. I have no idea who snitched.
prrrple
I restarted the game on Facebook and played all the way through till I ran out of quests. Is there a way to get to the dragon and beat the game or did they just stop developing this before they got to the end?

ANSWER: You cannot beat the game. There was no end. They stopped developing it. Budgeting problems on their end.

High-functioning Sex Symbol

7,200 Points
  • Intermediate Skill 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Novice Attacker 150
MONSTER'S GALAXY ISH DOWN!!!!

What the heck! I love that game, better than Pokemon!

When will it be ready back up?!

19,375 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Gondracorn
prrrple
I restarted the game on Facebook and played all the way through till I ran out of quests. Is there a way to get to the dragon and beat the game or did they just stop developing this before they got to the end?

ANSWER: You cannot beat the game. There was no end. They stopped developing it. Budgeting problems on their end.

AAAAAAH FAIL. biggrin biggrin biggrin

I wish I knew that going into it, no? Did I miss that memo?

And here I played it all over again for six months, hoping to get to that (nonexistent) end.

10,675 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
Over a week of Monster Galaxy being down and no word on when it will be fixed. I hope it is soon, I like this game.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff