Welcome to Gaia! ::

Moonlight Healer

Have you guys read the latest update? I think they're taking MG down permanently. 8<
OtakuKat
Have you guys read the latest update? I think they're taking MG down permanently. 8<

They'd better not be. I paid good money to get some of the mogas I wanted. There will be hell to pay if they just arbitrarily decide to take it away from us.

Moonlight Healer

Pokemon Trainer Kayami
OtakuKat

They'd better not be. I paid good money to get some of the mogas I wanted. There will be hell to pay if they just arbitrarily decide to take it away from us.

Have you checked the announcements?

You can still play on facebook.....8
OtakuKat
Pokemon Trainer Kayami
OtakuKat

I copied my game from FB a while back and made a lot of progress here on Gaia. I don't want to have to go backward/lose mogas.

Moonlight Healer

Pokemon Trainer Kayami
OtakuKat
Pokemon Trainer Kayami
OtakuKat

I copied my game from FB a while back and made a lot of progress here on Gaia. I don't want to have to go backward/lose mogas.

I don't blame you. Hopefully they'll come up with something...or at least give out refunds.
that stinks that it is down razz i've been trying to play the game for a while now razz but things for letting us know that it's down and that you all are working on it biggrin and if it wasn't for me coming on this forum then i wouldn't have known that it was down razz sometimes it's good to check the forums and see what is going on with gaia smile

Newbie Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
OtakuKat
Pokemon Trainer Kayami
OtakuKat
Pokemon Trainer Kayami
OtakuKat

I don't blame you. Hopefully they'll come up with something...or at least give out refunds.

gaia_angelleft gaia_angelright They better do emotion_donotwant gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright

2,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
well that sucks well try again later confused

6,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA no more updates just put the game back on stressed stressed eek

Jolly Cutesmasher

8,950 Points
  • Novice Attacker 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Baby_cakes2468

PETITION!

Let's boycott the games until gaia notices and is forced to reopen monster galaxy

or at least make it so then we can copy gaia files to fb

Invisible Gaian

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
hamstermer
Baby_cakes2468

PETITION!

Let's boycott the games until gaia notices and is forced to reopen monster galaxy

not gonna happen . 3nodding . they also did not upgrade the face book one .

Jolly Cutesmasher

8,950 Points
  • Novice Attacker 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Josepsh2
hamstermer
Baby_cakes2468

PETITION!

might mrgreen ninja mrgreen gaia_kittenstar

Conservative Sex Symbol

57,050 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Divine 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
OtakuKat
Pokemon Trainer Kayami
OtakuKat
Pokemon Trainer Kayami
OtakuKat

I have not heard anything about a refund. If they were planning to refund, it would have likely already happened. Perhaps the lesson in this matter is to not spend actual money on gaia. They same thing happened with resort world.

Conservative Sex Symbol

57,050 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Divine 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
hamstermer
Josepsh2
hamstermer
Baby_cakes2468

PETITION!

might mrgreen ninja mrgreen gaia_kittenstar

Actually I think it is better to play the game more and not spend real money.
Lol, just posting for gold XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces