• Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
crying finally got enough internet to play it again and its down

Benevolent Lovergirl

13,950 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Survivor 150
i really wish this would be fixed, it's been months, all my best mogas are on gaia, not fb. please fix this already...

Shy Gaian

I really wish this game would be fixed, I remember playing it on Facebook and how much fun it was, until one day when it just stopped working and would not load for me. Now I made an account to play it on Gaia, hoping it would work, and still nothing. sad

Wealthy Donator

7,350 Points
  • Summer Philanthropist 500
  • Party Machine 500
  • Bonfire Starter 500
tigris the infamous
i really wish this would be fixed, it's been months, all my best mogas are on gaia, not fb. please fix this already...

That's bullshit, since it doesn't matter where you open the game, it's oth the same.

Wealthy Donator

7,350 Points
  • Summer Philanthropist 500
  • Party Machine 500
  • Bonfire Starter 500
katherinetran25678
I was just going to get my peayfx to a level 30 now MG is down! What now to do......

Play on facebook? -.-
yeah it isn't working

Benevolent Lovergirl

13,950 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Survivor 150
DUSKvsDAWN
tigris the infamous

That's bullshit, since it doesn't matter where you open the game, it's oth the same.

Actually, it's not. I had a fb monsters galaxy, but then transferred the game to Gaia back when fb was having some issues. Later, the fb game got fixed & the Developers told everyone we could play it again (but on the down side we would lose any progress we gained on Gaia) so I stayed on Gaia. I didn't go back to my fb game until about a month after the Gaian version of monster galaxy crashed. My Melchior, along with many of my other mogas (all caught on gaia) were gone. All the collector cards I'd gotten for beating areas were gone. Many of my remaining mogas had lost 5 or more levels. The aesthetics may be the same, but the progress is not. The effort and time I put into the game cannot be retrieved on my fb. Hopefully it get's fixed soon, I miss my Melchoir.
NO PUEDO JUGAR MONSTER GALAXY QUE PASOOO CON EL JUEGOOO ADMINISTRADORES QUE PASO NO SE FUNDAN PONGAN DENUEVO EL JUEGO Y FUCIONEN EL FACEBOOK CON GAIA ASI TENEMOS LOS MISMOS MOGAS SINO!! NO TIENE SENTIDO TENER 2 MONSTER PORFAVOR. TODOS QUEREMOS JUGAR MONSTER GALAXY. SALUDOS AT. IVAN cool cheese_whine wahmbulance
Just a comment passing thru, hoping MG will work now biggrin so just don't mind it ._. ... shoo look away >///<

Gracious Healer

Maaaaaan, when is this going to get fixed...?

KindofLame's Princess

Familiar Conventioneer

Isn't working at all...
I wanted to play it too!
crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items