Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
    So, my header just changed from the Eternal Rivals rig one to a nice, new Monster Galaxy one.
    Anyone know why?
    Is Gaia finally integrating the game onto the site?
    Other conspiracy theories?

Naughty Canine

30,975 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Generous 100
Semper Tigris
User Image
    So, my header just changed from the Eternal Rivals rig one to a nice, new Monster Galaxy one.
    Anyone know why?
    Is Gaia finally integrating the game onto the site?
    Other conspiracy theories?

well... it also got added to the game tab... but there it still reads "play with Facebook connect"

...as long as it doesnt give me gaia stuff i wont play it again... razz
Teddy X Garm
well... it also got added to the game tab... but there it still reads "play with Facebook connect"

...as long as it doesnt give me gaia stuff i wont play it again... razz
User Image
    So we did. Interesting.
    And the background for this forum is all done up nicely.
    I wonder what's going on

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
I figure maybe they're trying to get users on Gaia to actually try the game out on Facebook.

Although for some reason Gaians seems to have a foaming-at-the-mouth hatred for anything Facebook in general.
Bleeding Apocalypse
I figure maybe they're trying to get users on Gaia to actually try the game out on Facebook.

Although for some reason Gaians seems to have a foaming-at-the-mouth hatred for anything Facebook in general.

Or they are trying to get Facebook users on to Gaia...

Generous Humorist

11,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
^ True, They should at least give it a try. Just sign up with fake jibberish info and email, ( you DON"T need to add real info ) and give it a go.

User Image

5,650 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Pie Feeder 50
All I can say is, The music reminds me of zOMG. >.<
Seems like an OK game though..

Naughty Canine

30,975 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Generous 100
Bleeding Apocalypse

i hope it draws the attention of the zOMG-Noobs biggrin so i can do some succesfull SS runs crying

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Alok Juro
Bleeding Apocalypse

Or they are trying to get Facebook users on to Gaia...

All the better.

Right now, I think only about 5% - 10% of Gaia's users actually pay IRL money towards supporting the site. The rest comes from ads.

I figure if we have more users, we might have more people buying Cash shop items or MCs to support the site. And, therefore, give the site more means and ways to expand.
3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces