Welcome to Gaia! ::

1,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
acc: anboo 1ss
vangelis 1ss
woolf 2ss

dcc: 10ss on melodee and still not capture!
i cant convert gc to mc
only 4ss remaining wahmbulance ..

5,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
Acc: Caught my first lvl 35 Hanzo with 1 SS biggrin

It totally took my surprised because I was in for a long battle to capture it so I threw the first SS, changed tab to browse other web for a bit then came back...to find it was asking what to name my Hanzo on the screen.

Whacked him with lvl 35 Icevia until his HP was down to 98/1600-something. xd

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
if this thread is about accomplishment, well im gonna share this to you all.. catching a legendary moga with 1 star seed, having a level 50 mogas, having galactic moga in the chance item, all of that achievements are nothing compared to what i achieved lately.. because my latest achievement is being the number 1 player in the global tamer battle leaderboard.. among the millions of players around the world.. after a very long long journey, i've been through ups and downs but i finally made it to the top! cheers to all of you! cheese_whine

User Image
Devastation_Shockwave
if this thread is about accomplishment, well im gonna share this to you all.. catching a legendary moga with 1 star seed, having a level 50 mogas, having galactic moga in the chance item, all of that achievements are nothing compared to what i achieved lately.. because my latest achievement is being the number 1 player in the global tamer battle leaderboard.. among the millions of players around the world.. after a very long long journey, i've been through ups and downs but i finally made it to the top! cheers to all of you! cheese_whine

User Image

i was expecting that sooner or later...
AWESOME cat_surprised

imba dre cat_xd

1,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Ma-ku Mogatrainer
Devastation_Shockwave

User Image

AWESOME cat_surprised

imba dre cat_xd

congratz.. smile

talagang imba... xd
took a bit longer than expected cause they turned it into a tank for a few days cat_burning_eyes

User Image

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Mak i cant see you're pic XD

1,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
DCC: used 11ss and 4 coffee still didnt caught hanzo stressed scream

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
Dis:

my level 47 Hanzo with Claus was killed with 1 shot 3 times in the row by Level 50 Hatorri dealing 2500 + damage 3 times in the row made me burn 3 coffees

i had less trouble fighting 3 galactic level 50 , where damage dealt was up to 1400 per turn

Hanzo is drunk today misses 20 %, of the time not 3% as per Gaia probabilites
Leveled Rurouni Raishin to 40 cat_burning_eyes
i'll leave it as is for now...

User Image

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
krusnik20
Ma-ku Mogatrainer
Devastation_Shockwave

User Image

AWESOME cat_surprised

imba dre cat_xd

congratz.. smile

talagang imba... xd

salamat mga dre.. tara inoman tayo.. cheese_whine

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
Ma-ku Mogatrainer

User Image

you leveled Shaka from level 1 to 40 in 1 week ?
1BigJuice
Ma-ku Mogatrainer

User Image

you leveled Shaka from level 1 to 40 in 1 week ?

it's quite tiring but it's possible...
ofc having hundreds of coffees helps a lot cat_xd

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
ACC: cought all moga in the wild , completed all quests

Next goals
1 reach level 50
2 master all nodes
3 far goal complete all evolutions ( from moga in the wild not going to gamble or purchase mogas)... very hard to do without SS

Dis: Last moga in the wild i did not have: Pluksop 2nd try 13SS fail 3rd try 8SS captured

down to 3SS
Normally I use 3-5 when capturing regular mogas, but if it's a special one, like a rare I have trouble finding, or even the uppers super rares and epics, so long as I have the HP's and SS's available, I'll fight that thing for hours LOL. Took me an hour to catch my birdrodent...only took me 3 minutes to catch my melodee though

As for the Gnarwhales...they evolve now, don't they? You can prolly clear SOME space by evolving the CRAP outta them. Then maybe harass the devs for it to have a secondary or triple evolution to cut space again.

Frankly, I'm a WEE bit jealous of those who have the ability to get like a zillion of ANYTHING under collections. I can't seem to get just ONE missing card in some of them but have like 10 of some others. What's the secret to getting SO many completes so successfully? Or do y'all just play THAT much?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff