Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
ferrr90
I would prefer that we not fall in choosing the legendary and epic, or we will end up having all the same mogas.
I suggest that we train freely mogas to our liking, because I saw a Gryph lvl 13 beating a Bemf lvl 15, starting the two completely healthy and having practically the same skills, with no potions used.
I have not even reached level 20, but I do not think the difference is as remarkable as the stars indicate.

If all people pick legendaries they are picking them freely and to their liking. Suggesting people do what you want them to do is not them picking freely and to their liking. I also think legendaries and epics are quite a bit better than others. There is definitely a difference. Obviously there will be some instances where weaker mogas beat stronger ones, this is a game based on luck and upsets happen, but I find the stars to be a pretty good indicator of how good a moga will be.

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
imma catch a dirge mi self

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
LSD TV
ferrr90
I would prefer that we not fall in choosing the legendary and epic, or we will end up having all the same mogas.
I suggest that we train freely mogas to our liking, because I saw a Gryph lvl 13 beating a Bemf lvl 15, starting the two completely healthy and having practically the same skills, with no potions used.
I have not even reached level 20, but I do not think the difference is as remarkable as the stars indicate.

If all people pick legendaries they are picking them freely and to their liking. Suggesting people do what you want them to do is not them picking freely and to their liking. I also think legendaries and epics are quite a bit better than others. There is definitely a difference. Obviously there will be some instances where weaker mogas beat stronger ones, this is a game based on luck and upsets happen, but I find the stars to be a pretty good indicator of how good a moga will be.

Also at higher levels this difference becomes quite obvious , since he is under level 20 that difference is not that great yet , but when he reaches 30 it will be huge, at level 40 drastic ...etc

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Gryph haves same abilities as Shaka has.
Gryph-Uncommon
Shaka-Legendary

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
VikMkd
Gryph haves same abilities as Shaka has.
Gryph-Uncommon
Shaka-Legendary

i agree Gryph is awesome uncommon moga, but i a sure that at same level Shaka will have more HP and deal more damage

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Yeah,but it will do like 50 more dmg and have 100 more hp..i think it isnt fair sad

6,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
1BigJuice
LSD TV
ferrr90

Also at higher levels this difference becomes quite obvious , since he is under level 20 that difference is not that great yet , but when he reaches 30 it will be huge, at level 40 drastic ...etc

Even at the lowest levels its pretty obvious I think. But yeah at level 30 its pretty big.

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
oldei
I'm trying to Level UP my one moga to 50. I named him RebelHeart.

Disease + Poison = Ownage!!!

Reaper?I have it too smile
I deleted my post, it's not Reaper.
I can't afford Galactic mogas ;D

It should be Poison + Disease
not Disease + Poison

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
oldei
I deleted my post, it's not Reaper.