Welcome to Gaia! ::

I have very recently realized that many people on these forums have level 50 mogas. That got me to thinking which ones are worth my time raising? I'm in the low lvl 20's right now, and would appreciate all the advice possible.

So moga trainers... what are the best mogas worth training to lvl 50? (no galactics). biggrin

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
chiefswill
I have very recently realized that many people on these forums have level 50 mogas. That got me to thinking which ones are worth my time raising? I'm in the low lvl 20's right now, and would appreciate all the advice possible.

So moga trainers... what are the best mogas worth training to lvl 50? (no galactics). biggrin

Any legendary moga that you like

I prefer strikers and balanced but that's just me , so i leveled Hanzo to lvl 50 , I have also lvl 40 Spike but i am not looking to level him to 50 any time soon, 1 is enough for me lol, for now at least

Strikers are easier to train because they kill enemies faster

i would say do not worry about it until you reach level 35

Then capture Hanzo or Spike at level 35 at Cortex Shell and go from there

So for now pick any epic or legendary moga that you like and get it to level 35

Best legendary moga in the game are evos of legendary moga Hattori, Plasmadon, Dewdevil and evo of epic orbz - Ariadne

These 4 have stronger Zodiac attacks compared to other legendaries , since Gaia update

I do not have any of the 4 i am working on Hattori , need 2 more hanzos
1BigJuice
chiefswill

I prefer strikers and balanced but that's just me , so i leveled Hanzo to lvl 50 , I have also lvl 40 Spike but i am not looking to level him to 50 any time soon, 1 is enough for me lol, for now at least

Best legendary moga in the game are evos of legendary moga Hattori, Plasmadon, Dewdevil and evo of epic orbz - Ariadne

These 4 have stronger Zodiac attacks compared to other legendaries , since Gaia update

Thanks man! BTW How much damage does the average lvl 50 moga do? One of my neighbors has a lvl 50 ikki the did damages at 4890, 5347, and 5497. These were no criticals if I remember...

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
chiefswill
1BigJuice
chiefswill

Thanks man! BTW How much damage does the average lvl 50 moga do? One of my neighbors has a lvl 50 ikki the did damages at 4890, 5347, and 5497. These were no criticals if I remember...

lvl 50 Hanzo does usually 400-1500 per turn from strikes and another 400 from poison ability per turn

Ikki has vulnerability as special ability so when activated that ability boosts attacks like crazy vs low level moga and does 4000-5000 damage

My level 39 ant with vulnerability activated does 1000-1500 pert turn and 4000+ critical vs moga low level 20-25

but vs level 35 moga it does only 300 and 500-600 critical damage per turn
1BigJuice
chiefswill
1BigJuice
chiefswill

lvl 50 Hanzo does usually 400-1500 per turn from strikes and another 400 from poison ability per turn

Ikki has vulnerability as special ability so when activated that ability boosts attacks like crazy vs low level moga and does 4000-5000 damage

My level 39 ant with vulnerability activated does 1000-1500 pert turn and 4000+ critical vs moga low level 20-25

but vs level 35 moga it does only 300 and 500-600 critical damage per turn

Ok that makes sense. I was like WTF is he hacking? lol I didn't know. Thanks man.

2,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I would prefer that we not fall in choosing the legendary and epic, or we will end up having all the same mogas.
I suggest that we train freely mogas to our liking, because I saw a Gryph lvl 13 beating a Bemf lvl 15, starting the two completely healthy and having practically the same skills, with no potions used.
I have not even reached level 20, but I do not think the difference is as remarkable as the stars indicate.
Just like what 1BigJuice has said, best to level up the legendary strikers Hanzo and Spike. 3nodding

Apart from Hanzo's primary ability, the Poison, its random ability the Healing Shield is also very good if you managed to activate it (this of course is by chance). At level 50, Hanzo's hp recovery of +800 is really useful in helping him stay much longer in battles (while opponents die faster due to Hanzo's -400 poison and its striker's physical damage).
BasriBLACK
Just like what 1BigJuice has said, best to level up the legendary strikers Hanzo and Spike. 3nodding

Apart from Hanzo's primary ability, the Poison, its random ability the Healing Shield is also very good if you managed to activate it (this of course is by chance). At level 50, Hanzo's hp recovery of +800 is really useful in helping him stay much longer in battles (while opponents die faster due to Hanzo's -400 poison and its striker's physical damage).

I need to hurry up and get this guy then huh smile

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I will suggest you to get a Dirge at Citadel of Prophecy on lvl 28(if its too hard to capture legendaryes for you)and train it to 35.Then you can capture a bunch of Hanzos,Peepees,Zeit's,you and so on biggrin Gryph while is an awesome choice,and its only uncommon,you get it from a gift so you should have it i guess,Gryph has an awesome combo and i killed whole Valgore's team at lvl 30 with mine at 23 w/o potions used smile
VikMkd
I will suggest you to get a Dirge at Citadel of Prophecy on lvl 28(if its too hard to capture legendaryes for you)and train it to 35.Then you can capture a bunch of Hanzos,Peepees,Zeit's,you and so on biggrin Gryph while is an awesome choice,and its only uncommon,you get it from a gift so you should have it i guess,Gryph has an awesome combo and i killed whole Valgore's team at lvl 30 with mine at 23 w/o potions used smile

What is so special about Dirge? And i don't know about the legendaries I haven't tried to yet. I have one but evolved from epic (Rock Lobster) I like him I guess

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Dirge has a deadly combo.Vampire Embrace/Precision smile Imagine the damage dealt and the damage regained..and if he had Life Tap he could deserve Legendary though smile

2,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
even i want to know whats special in dirge

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I explained smile
VikMkd
Dirge has a deadly combo.Vampire Embrace/Precision smile Imagine the damage dealt and the damage regained..and if he had Life Tap he could deserve Legendary though smile

Actually that is pretty cool! biggrin
1BigJuice
chiefswill

my level 28 gravedigger i think is better the highest hit so far was 2326 .my level fighs is pure 20 plus.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff