Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Faust is ow available! Is this going to happen for the other mogas that are not available in the map like Tigon, Tutu, Ibex, Chiberus, Brineep, Gogh, Pwee, Meka, Waidio, Nebugon, Sno, Hanzo, Yoake, Creamaranian, Capriccino and Momo? Or the Legendary Mogas (Hanzo, Waidio and Momo) that are not in the map are going to be for sale and the other Mogas are going to be in the event ( like Faust ) or going to be a free gift? confused
they said all the starter moga will be made available somehow. i thinks its gonna be quests... forgot what they said exactly...

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Samyeung46
they said all the starter moga will be made available somehow. i thinks its gonna be quests... forgot what they said exactly...

Oh, sorry! I'm not updated but I got a Faust! confused And I didn't know that the third map is a dungeon because I just find out about it a few minutes ago! Thanks for informing me! biggrin
jmnolasco022
And I didn't know that the third map is a dungeon because I just find out about it a few minutes ago! Thanks for informing me! biggrin

Why do people keep assuming that the dungeon is the third map? confused

I still think of it as the "lost map" of the second map since the location is still in second map.

8,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
Raiten Ka
jmnolasco022
And I didn't know that the third map is a dungeon because I just find out about it a few minutes ago! Thanks for informing me! biggrin

I still think of it as the "lost map" of the second map since the location is still in second map.

I think we're on the same boat of considering it is a "lost map". But there are two things coming on my mind:

1. If it is a dungeon, what kind dungeon setup is it? (tower based map {but I think it will give a dilemma to the devs because of their old setup of location} or is it like a map style (like in Sunshire and Pueblonia Maps but it is located underground {probably a link to the quest in the Cortex Scientists}) so it will be re-considered as "third map" if it is located beneath Pueblonia Map.
crozzeon0
Raiten Ka
jmnolasco022

I think we're on the same boat of considering it is a "lost map". But there are two things coming on my mind:

1. If it is a dungeon, what kind dungeon setup is it? (tower based map {but I think it will give a dilemma to the devs because of their old setup of location} or is it like a map style (like in Sunshire and Pueblonia Maps but it is located underground {probably a link to the quest in the Cortex Scientists}) so it will be re-considered as "third map" if it is located beneath Pueblonia Map.

didnt they mention something about us fighting on the floors of the cithadel?

8,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
Samyeung46
crozzeon0
Raiten Ka
jmnolasco022

*I check what the "Oracle" said:

-"You are the tamer. Yesss--we've foressseen your coming. We are the oracle. We know many thingsss. Thingsss that have been, and thingsss that are yet to be. We are preparing a tessst of your ssstrength. Sssoon you will face a trial the likes of which you've never ssseen."

*They didn't mention anything (So that it will leave us clueless on what is it really {Good points to the devs}).
*I notice something when i read what the oracle said. There was pattern in his/her grammar. The "S" is always repeated three times in every word except one which i'm referring is the word "likes" with only one "S". 4laugh
Samyeung46

When Greg Moga, one of the developers, first told me about the Citadel of Prophecy, he did mentioned about sub-area where we can fight Mogas at each level of the floor. So yeah, it seemed that it will be a Tower-based level.

8,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
Raiten Ka
Samyeung46

When Greg Moga, one of the developers, first told me about the Citadel of Prophecy, he did mentioned about sub-area where we can fight Mogas at each level of the floor. So yeah, it seemed that it will be a Tower-based level.

Then let's wait for it to conclude all our curiosity in this next area.

2,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Sound like an arena.... with many floors.... and many mogas

8,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
EDIOTZ
Sound like an arena.... with many floors.... and many mogas

I hope the 2nd Series of New Mogas (like what we have seen on their First Trailer) will release together on this area. 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff