Malevolent Demigod

12,325 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hesitant Participant 100
Foozhawk
Shish Kabobious
LadyGadfly
We're still working on a way to let players re-transfer if they had any issues the first time around.

Hello LadyGadfly,

i would like to know if there's any update process on the re-transfer mogas from Facebook to Gaia.

Me too.. me too.

Me 3 ! No like Nova as neighbor. Only take no give. ninja
I think this is great (I have already moved my Monster Galaxy account) biggrin Now I don't have to invite random people to my fb account to get neighbors (I din't have a special game account on fb just my ordinary...). Inviting random people to my Gaia account doesn't bother me at all because I only use Gaia to play games thus now I can hava as many neighbors in Monster Galaxy as I want, great biggrin

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
Is there a deadline for importing Facebook file to Gaia ?

edit 6/26
you said 6/25 is last day of using Facebook connect. We will still be able to transfer our progress after this date if we choose to do so correct ?

Sparkly Spark

23,350 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
Yes, I am aware that the data transfer is a one-time thing, but I was wondering if perhaps there would be a way to overwrite an accidental transfer?

Because I had transferred my FB over to Gaia a little while ago. But for some reason, whenever I tried playing on Gaia, the game wouldn't load at all (no, there were no plug-in issues). Irritated, I continued playing on FB.
Well, I decided to try on Gaia again. And the game came up. Unfortunately, it was the game I'd transferred earlier, and I've done a bunch of stuff since then.

I tried transferring the FB to a Gaia mule account, but it wouldn't let me.

Perhaps you could make a way for users to update their Gaia games from their FB once the connection is made? I mean using the same FB game and Gaia account together, not mule accounts. Because I would REALLY like to play on Gaia, but I don't want to lose the moga I've recently captured and the many levels I've been grinding through. sad

Sorry if I sound whiny. I'm just trying to make a suggestion. ^^;;

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
Ok i decided to transfer my account from facebook to viximo, because you guys took down facebook connect and i can not convert gaia to moga cash anymore

So naturally I have some obvious questions and concerns about Viximo version :

Are there going to be any updates on gifting system on Viximo game ?

Could you somehow make it like on the facebook so that we can see who sent us gifts , and when we send gifts neighbors should only show up, not all our gaia friends.

Also how is long term outlook of MG on Viximo looking ? Since player base is so small compared to facebook, is there a possibility that you will remove MG from Viximo in few months ? I mean there is nearly 0% chance of finding a PVP match unless we play with a friend. Based on what i seen ( leaderboard) there are about 100 active PVP players a week with at least 1 win
Sorry for asking this but since Backyard monsters on viximo is ending on july 15 and i just lost 3 months of my time in that game i want to make sure this does not happen with MG as well before i fully commit to this account. In case this does happen, is there a back up plan ? to transfer our game back to facebook ?
Level One Mogas - Players (including myself) who migrated during the very first build have broken Mogas that are all level one. This has been fixed and will not occur in any more migrations but players with broken Mogas will need to re-migrate.

Re-Migrating - Players who experienced errors and lost data during their migration will be able to request a re-migration soon. For now we encourage you to continue your game on Facebook Connect until we can re-migrate your account.

When is this going to be possible? I haven't been able to play since this happened to me. Please fix it soon or I will be forced to leave Gaia. scream
i love monster galaxy

Wealthy Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Add me as friend

Dapper Gawker

7,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Athlete 50
  • Medalist 100
Adorned with exquisite tulle rosettes and dotted with scattered sequins, this soft and fitted Vintage Wedding Dresses glitters away in several shades of red, connected with a silky bowtie at the front. The pleated strapless bridesmaid dresses droops down to the knee-length hemline, offering a cute look.
Adorned with exquisite tulle rosettes and dotted with scattered sequins, this soft and fitted Vintage Wedding Dresses glitters away in several shades of red, connected with a silky bowtie at the front. The pleated discount Mother of The Bride Dresses droops down to the knee-length hemline, offering a cute look.

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
LadyGadfly
5/25/2012

Latest Update on playing MoGaia Viximo
- Node Mastery now transfers when players Migrate. We're still working on a way to let players re-transfer if they had any issues the first time around.
- Players can now earn Gaia Gold for using whistles in MoGaia Viximo.
- Gaia Cash to Moga Cash exchange rates now match those on MoGaia FBConnect
- MoGaia Viximo now has a proper support form for players experiencing any issues:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/fbapps/monsterpets/supportform?v_publisher=gaia

We're still working hard to resolve any issues with inviting and gifting, more on this next week.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/fbapps/monsterpets/supportform?v_publisher=gaia link does not work. Takes me to a blank page like this: http://api.viximo.com/api/v3/app/monstergalaxy/publishers/gaia/login

I haven't recieved help to reset my account, and neither has my friends. Please help.
uhh. i used 15 moga cash for the choquinox spin but when i did nothing happens and don't get anything in return... can you fix it

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff