Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feline Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Hero 100
Thank you for bringing this to Gaia... I've bin wanting to try this for a long time now but I just don't want a FaceBook... So glad I can finally play it now as well... And it's such a fun game too... Thank you very much~! gaia_kittenstar

Demonic Warlock

44,375 Points
  • Brick Breaker 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Maybe I'll play again... But I liked zOMG better >_>

Seeker

Finally!
I hate Facebook and all its aspects. Avoid it like the plague.

Hawkbl8's Husband

Quotable Werewolf

11,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Champion 300
Thank you Gaia and Monster Galaxy for keeping us away from login into Facebook. I now will join this game for the first time, I didn't want to try it before and was sad that Gaia was starting to make us log through Facebook which I'm tired of it, if only my other games would do the same like you guys I would be more gladly to deactivate that account, but I'm so happy we don't have to do Gaia or Monster Galaxy anymore. Thank you again!!.

Shadowy Striker

9,800 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Now I can do it.. Without the changing ads. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Cluttered Emoter

41,375 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Thank you Gaia. I think gaia should be proud to have and host their own content without forcing other companies on users 3nodding

4,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
As someone who has used MG via facebook connect from the beginning, the whole transfer thing would go a lot more smoothly if the accounts were synced more efficiently, because any progress I've made while playing on FB does not go onto my game here. And because of that, I'm still going to have to play through FB exclusively.

Generous Humorist

11,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
LadyGadfly
We're still working on a way to let players re-transfer if they had any issues the first time around.

Hello LadyGadfly,

i would like to know if there's any update process on the re-transfer mogas from Facebook to Gaia.

Endangered Diamond

39,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Battery 500
Shish Kabobious
LadyGadfly
We're still working on a way to let players re-transfer if they had any issues the first time around.

Hello LadyGadfly,

i would like to know if there's any update process on the re-transfer mogas from Facebook to Gaia.

Me too.. me too.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces