Welcome to Gaia! ::

Endangered Diamond

39,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Battery 500
jumaroka
Foozhawk

Yes on two counts. Mastering the nodes all over again together with 1st star level rewards like how one first plays MG.

Thank for the feedback and you're welcome smile

but why even the Facebook version mastery progress is rested ?! question exclaim i think this is certainly a bug
and you still have all the moga you got before from mastering all the node ???

I went back to playing on FB connect (since MG cost more on Viximo and I kinda miss my Mastered Nodes biggrin ) and YES mastery progress is still intact.
I lost my days of play though. I r not too sure bout the bug on yours and maybe others too. This is news to me. I'm still logged in...eeeeeek exclaim will it happen if I relog question Noooooooooooooo !

and I still have all my Mogas from before with their proper responding levels via FB connect (phew sweatdrop )

I certainly hope things go well for everyone with this transition. Quite worried things go screwy on both FB and Viximo. Fingers crossed.

5,450 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
jumaroka
Foozhawk

Yes on two counts. Mastering the nodes all over again together with 1st star level rewards like how one first plays MG.

but why even the Facebook version mastery progress is rested ?! question exclaim i think this is certainly a bug

While remastering nodes is annoying I suppose it does have benefits because you can get all the rewards again. But I agree gifting is very awkward, and I also can't work out when we share our achievements, where do they go? It said something about going in my notifications, but how where do I go to get bonus whistles from friends?

Endangered Diamond

39,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Battery 500
Whitepawprint
jumaroka
Foozhawk

While remastering nodes is annoying I suppose it does have benefits because you can get all the rewards again. But I agree gifting is very awkward, and I also can't work out when we share our achievements, where do they go? It said something about going in my notifications, but how where do I go to get bonus whistles from friends?

On the gifting issue, I think the Devs. are more apt at solving the issue. I had so much trouble getting my bonus whistles coz it kept saying 'Play Now' on the 'Message' box and I/game had to reload over and over .... and over. Even on sending the 'Send Thank You' was troublesome. It hung so many times on both accepting and sending... I stopped.

Guess we'll have to wait and see yes ? Good luck Whitepaw. smile

Endangered Diamond

39,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Battery 500
jumaroka
Foozhawk

Progress HAS rested on mine too. Now what do we do ? Stop playing ? egads
jumaroka
1BigJuice
Will I be able to still play MG on Facebook , but through Gaia?

I know option is still there now are you going to remove this ?

1) Now i need to click to "Games" tab

2) then "Monster Galaxy community" notice i can not click "Play monster galaxy anymore " because this will bring me to window asking me to import file from facebook or start new game

3) once forums page opens then i can click on "Play monster Galaxy" yellow tab on top , that opens my facebook via Gaia

Are you going to keep this link or are you going to remove it ?

i wanted to edit my post to ask this but you did biggrin i think this is the best version

and for me i saved the link in my bookmark toolbar for fast access
http://www.gaiaonline.com/monstergalaxy/launch
the new
http://www.gaiaonline.com/viximo?v_selected=monstergalaxy&v_source=gaia_games_pulldown

that's why i didn't noticed this feature as i use always my saved links

Ahh, thank you! That first link is all I wanted...nodes still mastered, friends still there, avatar still visible, and we still get gold for whistles. I am going to bookmark that link as well.

5,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Leave it to gaia to try and fix what wasn't broken and then in the process break it anyway... Things were fine the way they were gaia... sorry to say but I liked being able to check my monster galaxy on either gaia or facebook without having the two be seperate....
ShadyMule2K8
Leave it to gaia to try and fix what wasn't broken and then in the process break it anyway... Things were fine the way they were gaia... sorry to say but I liked being able to check my monster galaxy on either gaia or facebook without having the two be seperate....

Then you can still play the way you like through gaia connect wink

http://www.gaiaonline.com/monstergalaxy/launch

and check your game on either site

Jaybody's Husbando

Spiritual Bro

61,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
Hoping there's a fix soon for daily freebies and grants.
I have Wombat on my FB MG account but not on my Gaia MG account.
I still find it weird that the two accounts are separated.
Shouldn't there be a way to have the data shared between both of them?

It would be perfect if progress and actions made while playing via Viximo would transfer over and reflect if you happened to play on FB and vice versa.
Thanks LadyGadfly and all dev

but

the problem where some player don't get gold by playing on viximo is this problem on your radar ???

Generous Millionaire

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Battle: KO 200
YaY Can finaly Play MONSTER GALAXY TO GAIA
its nt gud at all update in mine fb mg ss is 3 and gaia 23 and mc in fb is 3 and gaia is 5

Greedy Bidder

6,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Okay here's mine

Situation : I forgot this profile for months or 2 years.. Maybe less. So 4 days ago I made a new profile.. Almost related to my username, Anthony19507_csmswag. I am Anthony19507, and finally remembered this profile.. Since that I remembered this one, I don't have to use my other one. But THE PROBLEM IS THAT I ALREADY COPIED MY MAIN PROGRESS ON FACEBOOK AND CAN'T COPY IT WITH THIS 1, So I tried to delete my other 1 and said it would not be deleted completely so I was wondering if I could delete the copy of my progress in my new 1.. I've been researching and hadn't found an answer..

Invisible Explorer

LadyGadfly

Hi there! whee

After much debating, I migrated over a FB's Monster Galaxy account/linked a Monster Galaxy account on FB that I had spent a little time on a long time ago so I could play the game mostly directly here on Gaia/Viximo.

As I had not read all of the topics in the forum before I had done so, which I admit is my own fault (but I also didn't anticipate that I would end up experiencing issues on account of it), I linked a FB Monster Galaxy account whose email does NOT match the email address of my Gaia account.

So basically, what I have with my situation is this: Gaia Online (email address #1), Facebook (email address #2), and linked Monster Galaxy account from Facebook (email address #2)...

And this disconnect between my different email addresses/accounts is now causing issues where I can't claim any of the items or events that I am being sent through my email that was/is connected to my Facebook account. Basically, the communication I am receiving through my emails is now null and void on my Gaia Monster Galaxy game ever since my account migration.

Furthermore, as I tried to 'fix' my problem myself (another bad idea - sorry!), I seem to now have issues logging in properly and getting the right data when I'm trying to do Facebook Connect.

That said, what I am wondering is:

- Is there any way for my email communication to work with my current Monster Galaxy account migrated to Gaia or can that email communication only work if I log into my Facebook account that that email address is associated with?

- Do those email bonuses work, still, in the Gaia/Viximo environment to begin with?

- Though the Viximo/through Gaia game environment is supposed to be the same (or mostly the same) as the one in Facebook, the communication that players receive - email notices, messages, etc, is not. Is this something that will change in the future?

- Will there ever be a game reset option where we can reset our games entirely

In an attempt to perhaps 'fix' my own issue myself and align all of my accounts' email addresses so that they are all the same, I attempted to create a second Facebook account using the email address I used for my Gaia account and created a Monster Galaxy account with it. This did not solve the problem at all and I think it might have even given me more problems as I now have an issue where my emails aren't matching to the right game.

This Gaia account which uses Email A, but uses a Monster Galaxy account from a Facebook account B that uses Email B (Gaia A's email doesn't match Facebook B's email).

I also have a Facebook account A that uses Email A, and has a Monster Galaxy account related to it (to try and fix the mentioned above problem), but my Gaia Monster Galaxy account uses migrated data and an ID that comes from an account B I created on Facebook using Email B (Gaia A doesn't match Facebook A because Gaia A's Monster Galaxy account is linked to a Facebook B and Email B account).

I seem to have made a worse mess out of my situation in my attempt to fix things and I apologize. At this point I am so frustrated I wouldn't mind a hard reset of my game and its progress just so I could begin on a clean slate and without any of these cross-email/cross-platform problems.

Thanks in advance for any answers or insight!

Original Explorer

So you do get gold on Gaia even when you play via Viximo? gaia_gaiagold

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas