Welcome to Gaia! ::

LadyGadfly
The option to use Facebook Connect will still exist for players who really want to continue using it, but all of our CTA buttons and links will take players to the Viximo version.

The game can be accessed via Facebook Connect at this link:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/monstergalaxy

Thanks for all your input tamers!

very Good news biggrin

thanks to all of you

but what about
Quote:
will the new updates to game , new feature. new moga , new quests etc all these will be the same on both versions ?

cause after playing backyard monster on facebook and here on viximo there are not the same ? Facebook version have many many extra cool feature and option but i discovered that too late

will you treat both version equally
Both games will have the same content (Mogas, quests and maps, etc.) Whenever we update the content in one game, the other automatically updates as well.

There may be slight differences with regards to certain features (right now on Viximo, gifts are automatically accepted to avoid a technical issue we were having) but the majority of players' game experiences will not be significantly affected.
So merge isnt for Backyard monster???Cuz personally merging that seem like it be same and i could help fiancee who start to play backyard here without me knowing so went back to playing mine....mine is on FB.....i dont feel like redoing everything to get lvl 26.Just alot time to spend upgrade everything to same level and get rate and such have.
jumaroka
LadyGadfly
The option to use Facebook Connect will still exist for players who really want to continue using it, but all of our CTA buttons and links will take players to the Viximo version.

The game can be accessed via Facebook Connect at this link:

Thanks for all your input tamers!

very Good news biggrin

thanks to all of you

but what about
Quote:
will the new updates to game , new feature. new moga , new quests etc all these will be the same on both versions ?

cause after playing backyard monster on facebook and here on viximo there are not the same ? Facebook version have many many extra cool feature and option but i discovered that too late

will you treat both version equally

so the gaia version will be back, i prefer it over fb:0
It's still not working for me...is it working for anyone else or is it just me?
Ratcher Pyros
It's still not working for me...is it working for anyone else or is it just me?

the title say disabled for now wink just wait

if you hadn't copy your data yet you can play fb version
if you copied your data already then wait smile

2,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
can some1 place alink to restart my gaia page eplease
S0_H00D_MEXICAN
can some1 place alink to restart my gaia page eplease

so you tried the gaia version and choose a new begin so on gaia you have a reset account but facebook is fine

then the best option is playing on facebook with gaia connect
you will have gold , see your avatar and you still can earn gaia cash and transfer to moga cash

and as the dev said there is No undo option
Hi Lady Gadfly
after some player tried the viximo version there some question

1-
Whitepawprint
I then looked at my world map and saw that every node on the map had 0 experience and no stars, when before I had mastered every node in sunnyshire.

is this a bug or we will lose all our mastery progress and here no-moga missing report so if i re mastered them again i will redeem a 2nd copy of these exclusive moga ?

2-
Whitepawprint

I don't have an issue with Gaians playing without facebook but I don't understand why you no longer get gaia gold from playing exclusively on gaia

is this a bug or the feature will come later or really playing on viximo will NOT give any gold

3-
Ninji Greymatter
A couple of my buddies and I decided to make the change to Viximo. Came as a huge surprise when we wanted buy Moga Cash and found that it actually cost more on Viximo then in FB connect. The min. 20 MG cash cost 200 Gaia Cash on Viximo whereas it cost 160 on FB connect. Cost 800 G cash for 100 MG on FB connect and 1000 G Cash for 110 MG Cash on Viximo. Not quite sure why the difference. Can anyone shed some light on this please ? Might help others make the right decision to make the change ... or not. Thanks

i thought that viximo version will have the advantage but sweatdrop will these prices will change or it is meant to be like that

4- veximo player can't redeem taurus birthday free moga you put the link for Facebook only ?
i think they need a link soon

5- what about dividing the bug forum and add requests to 2 main sub forum viximo and FB division cause now all the thread are mixing together

6- some players reporting that all moga return to level 1 on viximo after copying except the moga in the team slots
Thanks smile

Endangered Diamond

39,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Battery 500
Hi,

Its nice to see MG making the move and finally get to play on Gaia without the usual rigmarole. Have submitted ticket but would like to share some stuff in here.
Just adding to what Whitepawprint NinjiGreymatter and Jumaroka posted. M ade the transition from FB connect to Viximo and the pros, cons,bugs and unsure are :-

Pros :-

1. I still get the Gaia gold coins.
2. I get more cards on the nodes. biggrin
3. I get to restart the nodes (if I wish too) with Mogas on levels achieved from FB connect.
A boon for some players who wish to re-start. rolleyes
4. MG loads in a New Tab window rather than a separate window frame. (some like hot some
it cold)
5. 5...5.. still looking 5.... wink

Cons :-

1 MG cash IS MORE expensive.apart from the Best Deal cry crying

Bugs :-

1. Mastered Nodes were not copied over.
2. Neighbours had to be re-added
3. Days played were lost and had to start from day one.

Unsure :- question

Gifting is a hassle.

Bonus Whistles
Its pop up and then click click friends then select then send unlike how easy it was via FB connect. Is there some 'settings' to fiddle around with via Viximo ?

Daily Gifts
Same goes for the Daily Gifts which I can understand the choosing for potions etc. I can click to pick them up on the Activities . It could stay as it is like in FB connect. One click and off it goes to the players.
Again she asks, is there 'settings' for this too ?

Okkkkkk. Think I got it out me chest. I R off to play me game. ! pirate
All the Best MG Devs. !!

G'day Lady, Tamers and all.
Foozhawk

3. I get to restart the nodes (if I wish too) with Mogas on levels achieved from FB connect.

2. Neighbours had to be re-added

thanks for your info really help smile but i cannt understand what is the meaning of

Quote:

you mean mastering the node or what

and for re-add neighbors sure this is not a bug it is logic wink

Endangered Diamond

39,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Battery 500
Thank for the feedback and you're welcome.

jumaroka

you mean mastering the node or what:

Yes on two counts. Mastering the nodes all over again together with 1st star level rewards like how one first plays MG.

jumaroka

and for re-add neighbors sure this is not a bug it is logic wink

rrrr.. dinna think on this, guess it would logical after all if we are going to play MG solely in Gaia in the near future...tsk

Thank you once again. smile
Foozhawk

Yes on two counts. Mastering the nodes all over again together with 1st star level rewards like how one first plays MG.

Thank for the feedback and you're welcome smile

but why even the Facebook version mastery progress is rested ?! question exclaim i think this is certainly a bug
and you still have all the moga you got before from mastering all the node ???

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff