Welcome to Gaia! ::

noticed some unpleasantness just yesterday before i read this tread when i thought i was buying mogacash through the update version it only went to my gais account which im prob not gonna use. also quite a hassle to move 300+ mogas to storage or selct the one u want.

the gaia cash to mogacash only on gaia did upset me very much
and if at all possible i'd like it reversed so i can add it to my fb account through the 'old' link

tia

Unholy Werewolf

17,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
I hope the devs are aware this update is also affecting other games on viximo? Backyard Monsters and Resort World are down, which is causing some unpleasantness amongst players of those games... especially for myself who never played monster galaxy, nor care about playing pokemon basically.

It simply would have been nice to get a notice or dev alert in advance of this kind of update. Would also like to know if time in our games will be affected... for instance in back yard monsters there is a thing if you don't feed your champion within 24 hours you go back to the beginning of that evolution... I'm only 6/12 feeds away from evolving... would be pretty upset if that happens because of this game.

Codebreaking Werewolf

5,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Person of Interest 200
you've temp disabled all games. Please fix the issue.

Codebreaking Werewolf

5,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Person of Interest 200
True Sefirosu
I hope the devs are aware this update is also affecting other games on viximo? Backyard Monsters and Resort World are down, which is causing some unpleasantness amongst players of those games... especially for myself who never played monster galaxy, nor care about playing pokemon basically.

It simply would have been nice to get a notice or dev alert in advance of this kind of update. Would also like to know if time in our games will be affected... for instance in back yard monsters there is a thing if you don't feed your champion within 24 hours you go back to the beginning of that evolution... I'm only 6/12 feeds away from evolving... would be pretty upset if that happens because of this game.

actually it would go back to 5/12, instead of 1/12

Unholy Werewolf

17,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
virusboy286
True Sefirosu

actually it would go back to 5/12, instead of 1/12

ahhs... thanks, yeah... never starved my champ, so didn't know it would revert back just one.
will the new updates to game , new feature. new moga , new quests etc all these will be the same on both versions ?

cause after playing backyard monster on facebook and here on viximo there are not the same ? Facebook version have many many extra cool feature and option but i discovered that too late sad

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
jumaroka
will the new updates to game , new feature. new moga , new quests etc all these will be the same on both versions ?

cause after playing backyard monster on facebook and here on viximo there are not the same ? Facebook version have many many extra cool feature and option but i discovered that too late sad

Agreed,

Right now Gaia uses Facebook as a main promotional tool , in last 3-4 weeks there are daily updates about: sky shop moga, quests , moga in the wild, etc

While there are almost no updates on Gaia , if you go to moga announcement forum , there is 1 update a week or one every 2 weeks, not 1 everyday like on facebook.

So it seems clear that game version with higher player base will have more features and updates

Another thing is PVP, i wonder how will it work with Viximo, its already sometimes hard to find battles on facebook, and facebook has many more players

no idea why do they need to split 1 game into 2 games, isn't there way to code this in someway to keep one game and give an option to users to choose facebook or viximo to connect

4,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Glad to see this is finally happening. I know that a lot of Gaians will appreciate being able to play the game without going to facebook. I hope it works out well for Gaia and especially the MoGa team.
Deacon Charmer
Glad to see this is finally happening. I know that a lot of Gaians will appreciate being able to play the game without going to facebook. I hope it works out well for Gaia and especially the MoGa team.

heart heart Welcome Back heart heart

4,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
jumaroka
Deacon Charmer

heart heart Welcome Back heart heart

Thanks, I've been lurking in the shadows for a while. I'm not part of making the game anymore though so I have so little to add.
Deacon Charmer

Thanks, I've been lurking in the shadows for a while. I'm not part of making the game anymore though so I have so little to add.

It is pleasure to see you again even if as a regular member heart you helped us alot biggrin add many to the game smile and i am pretty sure that you are helping where you are now smile

Good luck
If they would have just left everything as it was we all would be playing our games right now. I wish they will leave it as it was so we can post our accomplishment in fb. I liked being able to collect whistles in fb and using then here.
It is back up!
It's not back up for me yet... oops forgot to put me after for razz
The option to use Facebook Connect will still exist for players who really want to continue using it, but all of our CTA buttons and links will take players to the Viximo version.

The game can be accessed via Facebook Connect at this link:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/monstergalaxy

Thanks for all your input tamers!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out