Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
Is it possible to give your friends Moga? I heard that you could and I was wondering how. Also is there a faster way to lvl up Moga without having to get XP potion drinks? I feel like the XP is extremely capped in this game. I have a Winja at lvl 14 that needs 3200XP to lvl up, but the highest amount of XP that I've been able to gain (without fighting a Moga 1 or 2 levels above me eek ) is 185 and 200XP. Has XP always been this low or was it lowered once Monster Galaxy joined Gaia (or vice versa)?
Sorry, but there is no trading system to trade Mogas with your friend. However, if there's an offer where you can give free Moga (or send a free Moga when purchase a Moga), that's where you can send a Moga to your friend. It just depends when the developers decide to do that.

I don't know any faster way to level up with Double XP. However, you can use Whistles to level your Mogas. It makes your Mogas last longer to battle and gain more EXP than battle out without Whistles.

7,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
Raiten Ka
Sorry, but there is no trading system to trade Mogas with your friend. However, if there's an offer where you can give free Moga (or send a free Moga when purchase a Moga), that's where you can send a Moga to your friend. It just depends when the developers decide to do that.

I don't know any faster way to level up with Double XP. However, you can use Whistles to level your Mogas. It makes your Mogas last longer to battle and gain more EXP than battle out without Whistles.

Alright. Thanks for the info. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces