Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Lover

13,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Generous 100
So I am having a problem. I am currently on the mission where Gertitude (or however you spell her name) wants me to get the crystal for her lover in the Spiral Cave at Lightsfall. I have to defeat the moga Nar. I've defeated it about 4 times and still no crystal.
Could this be a bug or an error of the area? Is it somewhere else instead?

Big Noob

10,000 Points
  • 1 Win 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
E l o r a xxx
So I am having a problem. I am currently on the mission where Gertitude (or however you spell her name) wants me to get the crystal for her lover in the Spiral Cave at Lightsfall. I have to defeat the moga Nar. I've defeated it about 4 times and still no crystal.
Could this be a bug or an error of the area? Is it somewhere else instead?
the crystal is rare drop item, you must kill 20-30 nar to get one crystal- sugest killing nars in the spiral cave
You have to kill a nar at daydusk, not lightsfall
Zurinko

CONFIRMED!! Thank you! 4laugh
Now I'm stuck on the knight battle. The game timed out and now the quest is gone!

Shy Lover

13,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Generous 100
Zurinko

Thanks. This helps. I will try that.

Wealthy Noob

7,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Just out of curiosity, where are you on the list? Or are you even doing the Black Gold quest? I know a lot of people are refusing to do it because of all the doubles... I am at Nomy, number 20 at the moment. I went through the list and by the time I am finished I'll have a total of 28 duplicates. Still, I am luckier than a lot of people; I know folks who had virtually ALL the Mogas and are having to do it all again including Epics. That seems like such a giant ripoff to me.
tn requin nike air yeezy air force 1

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces