Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Dog

12,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Citizen 200
Whenever I'm in a Monster Galaxy battle and I capture a Moga and then nickname it something, then the "share detail" thing shows up, the screen doesn't get stuck at loading when I don't share details of captured mogas with friends. But when I do share those details with them, I get stuck at the loading screen from battle, and it either takes forever to load or it doesn't load at all. It makes me want to refresh and then the Moga I caught is captured but my friends are not alerted. My Internet Explorer is running lightning speed fast, my PC system is cleaned out well, I just don't see what's going on. Gaia Staff, when you have the chance, can you please do many of us a favor and fix this glitch? It is most appreciated.

Apocalyptic Vampire

15,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
I understand your issue-it's happened a lot to me, and I just plain gave up. But to resolve that, I just click on another tab. At the top of the game, it says tabs like 'Game", "Free gifts", etc.
I just click on a tab like "Free gifts" then go back to the "Game" tab and it's unfrozen. It should work for you. However, I'm unsure if it does notify your friends. I think it might...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff