Welcome to Gaia! ::

You see Ikki and Hakka maybe evolving.First: The name their name have Double -K
Second:The paint in his eye it has same paint just The colour
Third:The body shape....

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
It's like Ikki is a peasant and when it evolved, it will become a warrior like the one in Hakka's description. And it's rarity evolved too.

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
BTW, Titus and Leon too are like evolved mogas.
jmnolasco022
Yeah also Crabao and Yara .If u look into Gogh and Chamepo is it the Same ,just Gogh was slepping. eek
This is a list "Maybe evolving Moga": ___________________________________________________
Mimple->Woolf_____________________________________________________________________
Zoomoo->Staryak___________________________________________________________________
Blix->Tigon________________________________________________________________________
Crabao->Yara______________________________________________________________________
Titus->Leon________________________________________________________________________
Devibun->Jackalope_________________________________________________________________
Lepus->War Lepus__________________________________________________________________
Ikki->Hakka________________________________________________________________________
Anee->Mars_______________________________________________________________________
Edit:Lira ->Paroot is good to__________________________________________________________

3,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Eefree --- Yoake ?

2,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
jmnolasco022

What I am thinking is Titus then Tigon then Leon. Only if Tigon is leo....

2,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Oh if Smok become Black Gold shall be really cool! Haha!

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
munin--> rainburn
*facepalms*

I apologize, but there is no evolution in Monster Galaxy. Even if there are some Mogas that looks like they evolve from one another, it's not a evolution.
Raiten Ka
*facepalms*

I apologize, but there is no evolution in Monster Galaxy. Even if there are some Mogas that looks like they evolve from one another, it's not a evolution.

*Epic facepalm*
They mean as a suggestion.
They know they don't evolve.
Raiten Ka
*facepalms*

I just joking about that .I just say about a very simillar Moga or just Like a evolving Moga hehe xd
Raiten Ka
*facepalms*

we can dream, right rolleyes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces