Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unbeatable Protagonist

A-W-E-S-O-M-E
i'm over it!!
It says 300 x 300 Pixel Clear background.

Clear as in rendered or clear as in white? sweatdrop
Can someone help?

2,850 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Member 100
How i am going to make my own moga? i have to draw him and then take it a photo or something?

Spooky Bum

20,625 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Yeata Zi
Flocksy
Yeata Zi
Instead of Moga money, can I get gcash?

^ Oh gosh, THIS ^
heart I definitely don't really care about moga moneys.

I play the app version a ton, but I kind of like playing without cash so there's a challenge to beat it! That and updates crippled my fb moga team o no
I'd much prefer to be able to spend hypothetical winnings on avatar items emotion_dowant

Spooky Bum

20,625 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
MightyLemur

Can someone help?

I interpreted this as meaning a transparent background. But you're right clear is the wrong wording if that's what they meant and could be confusing.
Flocksy
MightyLemur

Can someone help?

I interpreted this as meaning a transparent background. But you're right clear is the wrong wording if that's what they meant and could be confusing.

Thanks, I wasn't trying to be rude or correct them, just trying to understand.. it would make since to have a transparent background.
TheLefteris24
How i am going to make my own moga? i have to draw him and then take it a photo or something?

Plenty Of Methods, you want your Mogo to be clear and very visible so i would say make him on the computer.
There are thousands of programs fit for the task. Heck, if you're good with paint you can use that!
Just make sure you save it as a .png file. 3nodding

Hope this helped you!
Good luck!

2,850 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Member 100
MightyLemur
TheLefteris24

Plenty Of Methods, you want your Mogo to be clear and very visible so i would say make him on the computer.
There are thousands of programs fit for the task. Heck, if you're good with paint you can use that!

Hope this helped you!
Good luck!
Like what Programs and when i can find them ?
TheLefteris24
MightyLemur
TheLefteris24

Hope this helped you!
Good luck!
Like what Programs and when i can find them ?

Well, you can try Google!
Just type good paint programs...
Unfortunately some cost, But you can use demo's!
Grimwyse
mogacontest@gaiaonline.com

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 550 550 5.1.1 <mogacontest@gaiaonline.com>: Recipient address rejected: gaiaonline.com (state 14).

D:

Hi there,

We had some technical issues but they have been resolved and you should be able to send your email in now.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Challenge Accepted. wink

Shapeshifter

too bad i don't play monster galaxy or know anything about mogas; this would be a fun contest to enter.

regardless, i am excited to see the entrants and winners!

Neophyte Firestarter

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Inquisitor 200
at last my sound can be heared

IRL Conventioneer

11,500 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
ii-nkwell
I have a quick question, if any mods who know about this could answer?

Now, I don't want to fight Gaia on any property rights or anything, they can keep those and sell the pet, recreate it, evolve it, do whatever they want with the art once its in their hands.

BUT. As this IS a professional site, even though it's not a paid/contracted piece of artwork, may an entrant use it (if they win and are placed in the game) on a resume to prove they've had artwork professionally published? Not for any profit, but for a general resume.

I DID read through the entire thing, I just wasn't sure if the legal jargon barred the original artist from using it as a reference/resume material.

Yes you can use it in a resume proving that your work has been published!

Shapeshifter

MightyLemur

Can someone help?

they probably mean transparent, as in see-through.
not all art programs support this, but gimp & photoshop should.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff