Welcome to Gaia! ::

How many EPIC mogas I need to tame in Black gold mission? I am really freaking out now.
Why should I catch the EPIC mogas I've already have and wasted so many seeds on them? Since I have already spent 20 seeds on my second Orbz, now Nova asks me to catch Tino.... For god sake, i've already got one, why would I want another?!

I am seriously wondering, the last 9 mogas I need to capture before I reach black gold are all epic & legendary mogas? If so, i am really not interested in it anyomre scream I already have all of these mogas appearing in the games!!
Four. There are four Epic in the quest.

They want you to recapture it because they want to "test your skill" to see if you can be a "Moga Master."
That, or in other words emo - they want you to have a constant occupation in-game. A quest that is too long, to take the stress off their shoulders, so they can work on other things, and at the same time will occupy your time =DD

Not a bad idea at all, but we got used to doing quests in a flash, and that one, which is supposed to take about a month to complete, isn't fitting in our habits... =D

I say - don't push it. Do it slowly and with no pressure... treat it like a bonus-quest, that you won't get anything from... I started thinking about it this way, at my 20th SS for my SECOND NOMI (roar) ...... and it's relaxing, lol.

But Black Gold should have been the prize for the chain of testing skills. Or at least - a boss that is easy to catch, tough to beat, and ... and... BIG!! XDD
Thank you guys for cheering me up neutral
4 Epics, there is the hope smile

2,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I agree Nayard; I have set myself the goal of catching at least 3 of Nova's quest daily, and trying to do *one* other quest per day. After that, if I still have free time or available whistles/seeds, then fine LOL. That way it is no big pressure, I only hurried to get the Rainburn quest finished because I was afraid it would go away before I could get one like the Lainedeer quest did. I wasted like 40 star seeds on that bugger and never did get him. *sigh*
Dsorceress
I agree Nayard; I have set myself the goal of catching at least 3 of Nova's quest daily, and trying to do *one* other quest per day. After that, if I still have free time or available whistles/seeds, then fine LOL. That way it is no big pressure, I only hurried to get the Rainburn quest finished because I was afraid it would go away before I could get one like the Lainedeer quest did. I wasted like 40 star seeds on that bugger and never did get him. *sigh*

You can do like the others did, set yourself a limit of Starseeds to throw. >>; Some people have a limit of 3 to 5 Starseeds per Moga. If the Moga is not catch within the number of Starseeds thrown, then the person just kills it and go catch another one.

I really don't have a limit of Starseeds to throw per Moga, but I do have a limit of how many Starseeds I must have on myself. My limit is 15 Starseeds. So whenever I try to catch a Moga and if I have 15 Starseeds left, I just kill it and farm for more Starseeds before going back to hunting.

In fact, yesterday I postponed my Black Gold quest for the Weatar, just in case we have to hunt. Even though I hadn't catch a Moga since yesterday, at least I gathered lots of Starseeds from the Collectibles (3 complete set for Starseeds. 8D) and from my friends.

2,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Oh, I do limit it Raiten; I should have explained that. I only throw like 4-5 in one battle; if that does not do it then I go ahead and knock the Moga out and try again later. But in the Lainedeer hunt especially, what would happen was I would get him down to like 1-2 hp so that the percentage was as good as I could get it, then I would throw 3-4 seeds... and the screen would lock! When it came back, no Lainedeer, and those star seeds were lost. I had that happen 4-5 times when I was trying to capture it, three times at least when I had thrown 4 or 5 seeds. At the rate they cost, like a buck apiece, it was pretty annoying, let me tell you. cool

I must have tracked that stupid thing down at least 20-30 times, but I never did get him; if it wasn't the screen locking and losing the star seeds, it was accidentally hitting a 'crit' and knocking him out while trying to get his HP down. I almost didn't even attempt the Rainburn mission because I was so soured on the Lainedeer quest, but I did finally manage to get it. 30 ss, but I did get it. wink

Aged Hunter

8,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
Raiten Ka
They want you to recapture it because they want to "test your skill" to see if you can be a "Moga Master."
I just have to be snarky if the devs had this in mind. Random luck =|= skill stressed
antaera
Raiten Ka
I just have to be snarky if the devs had this in mind. Random luck =|= skill stressed

To be frank, that is just a terrible excuse to refuse the auto-complete.
Nayard
That, or in other words emo - they want you to have a constant occupation in-game. A quest that is too long, to take the stress off their shoulders, so they can work on other things, and at the same time will occupy your time =DD

Not a bad idea at all, but we got used to doing quests in a flash, and that one, which is supposed to take about a month to complete, isn't fitting in our habits... =D

I say - don't push it. Do it slowly and with no pressure... treat it like a bonus-quest, that you won't get anything from... I started thinking about it this way, at my 20th SS for my SECOND NOMI (roar) ...... and it's relaxing, lol.

But Black Gold should have been the prize for the chain of testing skills. Or at least - a boss that is easy to catch, tough to beat, and ... and... BIG!! XDD

agree with u..slow and steady biggrin
Dsorceress
I must have tracked that stupid thing down at least 20-30 times, but I never did get him; if it wasn't the screen locking and losing the star seeds, it was accidentally hitting a 'crit' and knocking him out while trying to get his HP down. I almost didn't even attempt the Rainburn mission because I was so soured on the Lainedeer quest, but I did finally manage to get it. 30 ss, but I did get it. wink

Congratulations on getting Rainburn. :3

To be honest, when I was hunting Rainburn, I thought I would have a terrible "mocking" trial just like the War Lepus. stressed

2,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Yeah, War Lepus was a mess to catch too, I honestly don't even know how many it took to catch him, I think I blocked the memory because it was too painful gonk rofl
i get ppl to send me seeds (mostly cousins and stuff) and collect from the 8 hr thing as much as i can usually 1-2x a day and i find my stash of seeds is growing faster than i can lose them to the quest XD except for that day when they told be to get starpops and i waste a pile =.= i jus train my team at the spots where ive seen the moga and if i bump into the one i need i catch it. maybe keep a lvl 20 (since theyre all lvl 20 for me) or so around to do a lil dmg that wont kill the other moga.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff