Welcome to Gaia! ::

Barton Hunter

5,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Does anyone know where to find the lost treasure, ive been looking for SOOOoo long that i almost filled all the stars where she "asked"
ashura shadow
Does anyone know where to find the lost treasure, ive been looking for SOOOoo long that i almost filled all the stars where she "asked"

I've been wondering this too... doesn't seem to be any sign of it. I'm beginning to wonder if it's another glitch like the sheepguy telling folks to look in the first node of spiral cave instead of the second!

Barton Hunter

5,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
littleninja78
ashura shadow

I've been wondering this too... doesn't seem to be any sign of it. I'm beginning to wonder if it's another glitch like the sheepguy telling folks to look in the first node of spiral cave instead of the second!
Thank You, Glad im not the only one with the problem sweatdrop
ashura shadow
littleninja78
ashura shadow

Thank You, Glad im not the only one with the problem sweatdrop

No problem, I hope you have some luck with it... as for me - another day... no treasure hehe

Obsessive Player

I found it in thr Desert. But it's a trick ---keep at it!!! she'll tell you the next thing to do!

Barton Hunter

5,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
IslandGinger50
I found it in thr Desert. But it's a trick ---keep at it!!! she'll tell you the next thing to do!
Thanks i'll keep looking
IslandGinger50

Thank you!
Where in the desert??? Can u give me the full information???

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff