Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guys, sorry for disturbing you once more with my problems...but it's the 5th day in a row that i cannot get the daily prize, even though being registered at Gaia and logging in BEFORE trying to accept the prize..... Please fix this situation, will you?????
Txs!!!!!!!
Rucas73
Guys, sorry for disturbing you once more with my problems...but it's the 5th day in a row that i cannot get the daily prize, even though being registered at Gaia and logging in BEFORE trying to accept the prize..... Please fix this situation, will you?????
Txs!!!!!!!
Rucas73
Txs!!!!!!!
I have had the same problem this is the 5th day that I have tried to get my daily prize and when I press to get it it just takes me to the next screen and tells me that I have another 24 hours before I can get another prize and I get nothing

2,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
I have the exact same problem. Sometimes it gives me my prize but for the last couple days, nothing.
6th day.....

Thanks for coming in for your
Daily Mystery Prize!

You've got
23:58:55
until you can get another.

See you then!
snap no daily prize again evil
Have that problem too, it brings me to the next page and when i go back the timer has reset and nothing has been added to the game itself. gonk
Feel like being cheated by Gaia online.....
Hilo1981
I have had the same problem this is the 5th day that I have tried to get my daily prize and when I press to get it it just takes me to the next screen and tells me that I have another 24 hours before I can get another prize and I get nothing
Please HELP!
Same here. Can't get my daily price!!!
*Sighs......*

Here's the steps you need to do.

1) Makes three separate tabs. One for GaiaOnline. One for Facebook. And one for your email account.
2) Log in on GaiaOnline and Facebook (or Monster Galaxy). (Make sure that both accounts share the same email address.)
3) After logging in, go to your email account.
4) Click "Claim Mystery Box." (Make sure that you're a little over the 24 hours limit.)
5) You got your prize.

If that doesn't help, then contact the developers. It's on the bottom left side of their facebook account.
I found something that seems to work as well.

I got onto Facebook and Monster Galaxy. I got onto Gaia Online. I clicked on Daily Prize on Monster Galaxy and then on the Claim Prize as normal. It sat and didn't load. I then closed that tab and reopened Facebook and Monster Galaxy and clicked on Daily Prize again. This time when I clicked on Claim Prize it immediately loaded with my 3 Starseeds.

Hopefully someone else can replicate my luck! I'll be trying this again tomorrow to see if it's consistent.
I have the same problem this is the 1st week!! that I have tried to get my daily prize and when I press to get it it just takes me to the next screen and tells me that I have another 24 hours before I can get another prize and I get nothing... scream
I'm also experiencing the same problem. When i try to claim my daily email prize it redirect me to gaia online where Im also registered but still can't get anything and said to to come back after 24 hours

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff