Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,200 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
not to be cheating or anything, it's a little difficult to get ALL the monsters due to some stuff you have to use to get (like using the coins to get the special rare monsters....)

does anyone know where/how to get...

-Aries Group arrow Chiberus, ibex, Brineep, Sandburrow, Woolf, Lumo, Spike
-Taurus Group arrow Fenix, Southpaw, Pluksop
-Gemini Group arrow Gogh, Tigon, Friedrich, Mona
-Cancer Group arrow Pwee, Yara
-Leo Group arrow Mushi, Jackalope, Zeit
-Virgo Group arrow Faust, Meka, Martini, Beaster, Cactoo, Tama
-Libra Group arrow Tutu, Waidio
-Scorpio Group arrow Sno, Nebugon, Icevia, Bamf, Scorpius, Weatar
-Saggitarius/Sagittarius Group arrow Alejandro, Prototype Zero, Unitaur, Black Gold, Hanzo
-Capricorn Group arrow Yoake, Creamaranian, Capriccino, Teef
-Aquarius Group arrow Metalear,, Pudgy, Paroot, Peepee
Pisces Group arrow Weeplet, Momo

Would be helpful to tame/catch...
Thanks 3nodding
Woolf in spiral cave,Sandburrow is in the Collection ,Lumo is in Lazul Grove,Spike is in Cydonia Castle,Fenix in Greensteps,Southpaw is in the Collection,Pluksop in Portal o'Ruins,Yara in Shellstone Lighthouse,Mushi is in the Collection,Jackalope must collect 100 Eggs,Zeit is in Marsha marsha marsh,Martini is in the Collection,Cactoo is in Portal o' Ruins,Tama at ellectroter sound,Icevia is a Gift Moga or Can be Found at Sand town,scorpius Is Cash moga you must pay it but sadly the event was Over{Weatar to},Alejandro in Rude dunes,Unitaur in Sinalta Plaza,Black gold is a Reward moga but you cacth it when you finish the Nova's Quest,Teef in Madbeetch River,Pudgy in Spiral Path,Paroot is in Cape fang,Peepee is in Citadel Entrance,Weeplet is in Swirly Beach.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
__________________________________________________________________________________
Noticed:Some Moga i not Write is A starter Moga or Cannot Be found {Sorry}.This is Just the place I found the Moga so Many Time.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
__________________________________________________________________________________

3,200 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
thanks a lot xd xd some I did figure that I've seen them around sweatdrop
Monster Galaxy Spreadsheet

Some of the Mogas mention can be found in more location than one. Other than that, what the CatcherMoga explained is true. Some are found as Collective. Others as Starters. And others are not available in the game.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff