Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you guys actually take time to go level up your moga?

If yes, do you have any specific strategies to share?

Currently im trying to catch winja at thornwood but my moga's average level only 12 -.-
I just went from each point on my map and levled really, nayn.
I have'nt done any grind leveling, but this new chain of quests Nova is dishing out is helping me level a bit, nyan.

Wistful Dreamer

i have a team i level, and that's it. (huey, that polar bear, and pudgy)

however right now i have out three different mogas around level 5 (back when levels were scaled badly) and i am using them to catch things for that infernal quest though. (woolf, the purple owl, the blue-green fox thing)
erichoho
Do you guys actually take time to go level up your moga?

If yes, do you have any specific strategies to share?

Currently im trying to catch winja at thornwood but my moga's average level only 12 -.-

the bottom line is do it efficiently
for me and many tamer, we use 1 hit battle. So no matter in wht level ur mogas, all u hv to do is finding the perfect training zone for him, n do repeatedly (this part is bore...am tellin u) mrgreen

bt u'll be proud when ur mogas reach highest lvl ..50

anw, my moga (which is my starter, ibex) are lvl 50 3nodding

Lucky Knight

19,300 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Level Up 200
as of now, i don't level my mogas... i don't see any reason for doing that now... maybe some other time...
my leveling strat. was great compromised because of nova's quest!. .this is due to a great changes in moga levels. .
Right now I'm levelling my moga's because I want to beat Winja at Thornwood
I do this by going from one spot to another, on your way to the end, you collect cards now, so it's much more fun. exept that you run out of attacks when you kill them to fast. Of course you have to go home and let them sleep if that happens, so it's better to choose a couple moga's you want to level up rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff