Welcome to Gaia! ::

Don't you guys feel that sometimes a legendary doesn't deserve to be a legendary? i mean, for example, Spike, beginning you try to catch him, you waste tons of SS on him and finally you get him, you use him in battle and -.- his damage sucks, he doesn't crit as much as you expected him to.. worse, when fighting the opposite moga, it says 3x more damage.. and end up? that moga defeats your legendary..

2,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Legendary moga for me have skill that not many mogas have (Like vampire etc.). If you use it wisely you legy should be safe ^^. This game isn't like pokemon you know, legy can be weak.
Nah, look at the new sticky threads. Those things will undergo a change soon razz
hard to capture some of the Legendary moga....

Clean Member

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
when a moga is legendary its not based on what damage it does

2,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Yeah but come to think, some moga that doesn't look like legendary to me.... Peepee. How can a blue, peeing monster become harder to catch than a black and golden dragon???
i just want hanzo...my favorite.....i just getting TOO tired waiting for map 3 or world 3 to come.... scream
sweatdrop well hanzo can also found at heavenly greens cemetery well i just followed what my friend tolled me

Stubborn Gifter

jaypweetrainer
sweatdrop well hanzo can also found at heavenly greens cemetery well i just followed what my friend tolled me

Hanzo is not really available. :/ Even if someone says he/she saw it, they didn't show proof of the Moga's existence.

3,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
hard to capture

Apocalyptic Slayer

16,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Survivor 150
jaypweetrainer

I believe everything my friends (or people on there internet) tell me.
EDIOTZ
Yeah but come to think, some moga that doesn't look like legendary to me.... Peepee. How can a blue, peeing monster become harder to catch than a black and golden dragon???

I agree with you... but if peepee went from legendary to for an example epic, I would be angry, because peepee is the only legendary I got.
but Peepee's attack is really weird: he can punch...how can he pee at the same time as he punches? Peepee for me was easy to catch, maybe because he couldn't defend himself from the starseed...?

Apocalyptic Slayer

16,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Survivor 150
I base my opinion on looks alone. Aside from Leon's kingly visage, no other Legendary looks "legendary" to me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff