Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm sure that everyone is fine remebering it but this is jsut something I'm going to put up here since I haven't seen it up yet.

Lambo is listed as a Capricorn, however when you fight it the symbol if a Cancer. Luckily this does not affect the games choices of effective vs not effective against the Moga but it can be a bit confusing if you see it the first time.

Phanna's Husband

Questionable Partner

KuroiKageSama
I'm sure that everyone is fine remebering it but this is jsut something I'm going to put up here since I haven't seen it up yet.

Lambo is listed as a Capricorn, however when you fight it the symbol if a Cancer. Luckily this does not affect the games choices of effective vs not effective against the Moga but it can be a bit confusing if you see it the first time.

Actually it does have an in-game effect. Lambo is Capricorn on defense but his zodiac attack is Cancer. Which means if you decide to use a fire type against it (type multiplier vs earth), his zodiac attack is super effective against you as well.

And he's not the only one.

Hey Devs, could we get a Known Issues list in here already, even a partial one? This keeps getting reported over and over.

11,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
I did not even notice eek But i dont pay attention to the signs....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff