Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Phantom

8,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Millionaire 200
monster galaxy reminds me a bit of pokemon. Still just as fun. Who else thinks so. I just wish we could pick our own moga by the zodiac signs like here on gaia. Oh well.
Obviously they took most of Pokemon's ideas. It's good that there are some original parts to it, because if it was exactly like Pokemon I'd be upset sad

Invisible Phantom

8,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Millionaire 200
I like how they put where you can play for so long before you can no longer play until you have more energy. (Excluding the coffees) Well done Gaia!!!
I think so too.

Friendly Friend

11,175 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
It really is a lot like Pokemon... still pretty fun though, even though I really prefer pokemon whee

Dedicated Citizen

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
My gf is a pokegenius, she just don't like gaia at all, but she thinks that the mogas are cute
They most likely wanted to appeal to the Pokemon fans, which makes it pretty easy to jump right into. Pretty genius. [:

4,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Well, any kind of game that is in this style of animal creatures fighting eachother is compared to pokemon xD it's just because pokemon is the "first" maybe, and it's the most popular.

Agile Glitch

Yeah, made me think of Pokemon as well. But I actually prefer Monster Galaxy over Pokemon. I get bored and tired of Pokemon too easily.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff