Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Cat

12,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Profitable 100
Well I did manage to make 53k in a couple of hours......
If you enjoy(ed) the Poke'mon games you will probably like Monster Galaxy. It's essentially a fancy version of that made a little simpler XD.
No. i get stuck in every battle and can't play the game. It's so full of bugs, that it is not a good game

8,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
azndreams
samoas677

This game won't make you fortune's unless you have alot of bonus attacks. If you could use let's say 20,000 bonus attack a day then yes it would be worth it, but to get that many in a day from your friends and there feeds on FB yeah it would be a task. zOMG is much easier.

ok thanks again i now see how to play the game without even playing it,lol
Have fun playing^^
personally besides the outrageous prices for moga cash (Which diffenently isnt worth it) and the fact it takes hours to heal ur mogas after lv10 sicne you have no items to really heal them with, also the fact you cant catch mogas that are higher level than you (which is something in pokemon i love) its a great game, kinda like an online board game, but still needs a massive overhaul on the game mechanics, the accurancy ratings are complete s**t, & the aforementioned topics also need to be handled for the more casual player& not the facebook junkie whos willin to dish out way too much cash for a shitty pokemon rip off

Benevolent Accumulator

13,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
I like the game so it isn't a chore for me to play it, and the gold is a decent bit (depending on your thoughts on what a 'decent bit' is) I've made about 200-300K on Gaia with MG in the past week or so and that is playing for an hour or two each day with a couple of missed days in between.......
I don't personally like Zomg so MG is a better choice for me smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces