Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fatcat

I just caught it after wasting like 6 seeds xD & just wanted to know if its a good Moga 3nodding

Phantom

6,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
gaia_angelleft gaia_nitemareright It was a pain in the butt catching that Moga. I like how it looks, and it's really good at battle with some Mogas. But I rarely use it 4 battles. I actually like Gnarwhale that is at Swirly Dock, but it's one pain in the butt catching that 1 too crying gaia_nitemareleft gaia_angelright

Fatcat

GreyNebula19
gaia_angelleft gaia_nitemareright It was a pain in the butt catching that Moga. I like how it looks, and it's really good at battle with some Mogas. But I rarely use it 4 battles. I actually like Gnarwhale that is at Swirly Dock, but it's one pain in the butt catching that 1 too crying gaia_nitemareleft gaia_angelright

You have Gnarwhale? im jelly! haha
& ikr it's super hard catching rare mogas wasted tons of seeds >_<

Phantom

6,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
1 Sweet Nothings 1
GreyNebula19

gaia_angelleft gaia_nitemareright Let me tell U a good strategy. Lets say U are up against a Moga of level 6. U want to have a level 7 or higher (the higher the better possibilities to catch it) and 1 Moga the same level as your opponent. The last Moga can be any level (I recommend it to be higher level than 7). Use ur Moga of equal level as your opponet and when that Moga (the opponent) is like low HP like 15 or something. Use ur highest Moga to catch it. Although U'll lose a turn 4 changing Mogas, but it's worth it. I always do that 4 rare, super-rare, and Epic. It never fails. So if U should do it. The higher the better. If U have 1 of equal level, U are gonna spend lots of Seeds. gaia_nitemareleft gaia_angelright

Fatcat

GreyNebula19
1 Sweet Nothings 1
GreyNebula19

gaia_angelleft gaia_nitemareright Let me tell U a good strategy. Lets say U are up against a Moga of level 6. U want to have a level 7 or higher (the higher the better possibilities to catch it) and 1 Moga the same level as your opponent. The last Moga can be any level (I recommend it to be higher level than 7). Use ur Moga of equal level as your opponet and when that Moga (the opponent) is like low HP like 15 or something. Use ur highest Moga to catch it. Although U'll lose a turn 4 changing Mogas, but it's worth it. I always do that 4 rare, super-rare, and Epic. It never fails. So if U should do it. The higher the better. If U have 1 of equal level, U are gonna spend lots of Seeds. gaia_nitemareleft gaia_angelright

When I tried catching that, i always seem to have no choice but to kill it. cause my level was too high -.- Thanks for the advice tho whee

Phantom

6,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
1 Sweet Nothings 1
GreyNebula19
1 Sweet Nothings 1
GreyNebula19

When I tried catching that, i always seem to have no choice but to kill it. cause my level was too high -.- Thanks for the advice tho whee

gaia_angelleft gaia_angelright wink gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces