Welcome to Gaia! ::

Precious Shoujo

God, I have spent nearly twenty minutes yesterday and today trying to capture a Meh. When I don't want to capture it, it comes. When I do, it drops off the face of the map! And now these enemies won't let me run. They have to kill one of my moga before I can leave. I've been patient with this game but It's starting to get to me. I may just quit now and save the trouble!

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Happens many a times.You just keep exploring the maps and earn starseeds.I recommend level up to 25 or something and catch lumo at old dusty trail.if u r lucky, u can catch zeit or peepee too.they always run!And, you will really need such mogas for rest of d quests
I suggest you use a moga 3x Super Effective and 3 levels higher than Meh preferably balanced. Believe me, I was once there and it took me a while too. I haven't completed the Black Gold Quest, but the other mogas I have captured are worthy of my collection.

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Black Gold is probably the worst Legendary Striker..

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
you'll want to use mogas with different zodiac signs. that way, they all won't be ineffective/effective against the mogas you fight/catch.

i've had many ups and downs on my black gold quest so far, but i'm so close now i cant give up! i'm on moga 72/75- zeit. it's an epic, so i've been having a bit of trouble catching that elusive moga. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff