Welcome to Gaia! ::

High-functioning Lunatic

11,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
They will give the epic moga, legendary moga, or even Galactic moga of our choice. Develepers cannot see this but they dont appreciate us.Even the free starseeds, evolution potions, and whistles were not enough. NO OFFENSE.!

9,575 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
Well obviously, there just interested want the players who will be happy to spend cash, none paying customers aren't a interest to them.
Do some free offers, that will get cash to go on the spins for Galactics. So you can get free items from the shop anyway.
The game is there to play for free they don't owe you anything just for playing.

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
TheNobodyInn
Well obviously, there just interested want the players who will be happy to spend cash, none paying customers aren't a interest to them.
Do some free offers, that will get cash to go on the spins for Galactics. So you can get free items from the shop anyway.
The game is there to play for free they don't owe you anything just for playing.

MG starts to suck.10 Gcash per a day.160 Gcash = 20 moga cash.If you buy a spin,you will have a 70% of getting a potion/colla/seed,and 30% of getting a moga.Now they make it that you cant even get a galactic on a normal spin.They make 2 CI's in one moth.2-3 CI's have ot pass,for you to collect 400 gcash/50 mcash,and try the super spin,which will get you a moga,that might be a shitty one like Knightaur,Sandburrow,Saggithor than can be easily obtained.I personally wont mind if they give us some cash though.

9,575 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
VikMkd
MG starts to suck.10 Gcash per a day.160 Gcash = 20 moga cash.If you buy a spin,you will have a 70% of getting a potion/colla/seed,and 30% of getting a moga.Now they make it that you cant even get a galactic on a normal spin.They make 2 CI's in one moth.2-3 CI's have ot pass,for you to collect 400 gcash/50 mcash,and try the super spin,which will get you a moga,that might be a shitty one like Knightaur,Sandburrow,Saggithor than can be easily obtained.I personally wont mind if they give us some cash though.

Try doing the other offers, you can get alot more, annoyingly there isn't new ones much.
When the trading mogas for starseeds, potions ect happens, which apparently there working on they might have something where you can get MC sometimes.
I have Gravedigger, Archaeon and Valgore. Didn't spend a penny.

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
There are a lot of GCash offers in USA, but in other countries there are not as many offers , Two weeks ago i played game while i was in Canada , there were no Dexter trial movies, and i noticed at least 4 times less Gcash offers, and that was Canada other countries probably get even less offers

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
TheNobodyInn
VikMkd

Try doing the other offers, you can get alot more, annoyingly there isn't new ones much.
When the trading mogas for starseeds, potions ect happens, which apparently there working on they might have something where you can get MC sometimes.

I did like 10 offers for 25 gcash for registering on a game or similar.Didnt got 1 gcash -.-
celestiallightningphoenix
They will give the epic moga, legendary moga, or even Galactic moga of our choice. Develepers cannot see this but they dont appreciate us.Even the free starseeds, evolution potions, and whistles were not enough. NO OFFENSE.!

they will probably cover up the gifting issue with a series of generous quests that gives lots of starseeds, evo pots and stuff...

i don't think they plan on giving us free mogas...
i'm hoping they do something like release some previous event mogas in the wild though cat_burning_eyes

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
VikMkd
TheNobodyInn
VikMkd

I did like 10 offers for 25 gcash for registering on a game or similar.Didnt got 1 gcash -.-

yeah lots of offers are scams or sometimes they don't work due to bugs , there are bugs with everything on this website why not offers lol?

Animal Lover

10,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Ma-ku Mogatrainer
celestiallightningphoenix

they will probably cover up the gifting issue with a series of generous quests that gives lots of starseeds, evo pots and stuff...

i don't think they plan on giving us free mogas...
i'm hoping they do something like release some previous event mogas in the wild though cat_burning_eyes
yes i really want them to do that, i also post a topic in the feature requests about that idea the name is: releasing mogas
I think the ss are enough, personally i think players would get really lazy if they just pass out Legendaries. I must say though if they gave 1 Galactic the same level of our highest leveled Moga as compensation for this gift bug i wouldn't mind though but there is a high chance that they won't do that. Offers don't really work for me since I'm not in the US so that's out of the question.

9,575 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
namikaze116
I think the ss are enough, personally i think players would get really lazy if they just pass out Legendaries. I must say though if they gave 1 Galactic the same level of our highest leveled Moga as compensation for this gift bug i wouldn't mind though but there is a high chance that they won't do that. Offers don't really work for me since I'm not in the US so that's out of the question.

must be certain people's accounts, im not in the US and the offers work fine for me.

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
TheNobodyInn
namikaze116

must be certain people's accounts, im not in the US and the offers work fine for me.

i think it all depends on sponsors, so if Gaia has a lot of sponsors that like to advertise in your country you will get tons of offers

9,575 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
1BigJuice
TheNobodyInn
namikaze116

i think it all depends on sponsors, so if Gaia has a lot of sponsors that like to advertise in your country you will get tons of offers

I mean that when i complete a offer it works, it seems as though people are saying when they do have one, they complete it but they don't recieve the GC.

1,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
they should give me nian.. damn that super spin only giving e lots of crappy mogas.. scream

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff