Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
VikMkd
TheNobodyInn
Well obviously, there just interested want the players who will be happy to spend cash, none paying customers aren't a interest to them.
Do some free offers, that will get cash to go on the spins for Galactics. So you can get free items from the shop anyway.
The game is there to play for free they don't owe you anything just for playing.

MG starts to suck.10 Gcash per a day.160 Gcash = 20 moga cash.If you buy a spin,you will have a 70% of getting a potion/colla/seed,and 30% of getting a moga.Now they make it that you cant even get a galactic on a normal spin.They make 2 CI's in one moth.2-3 CI's have ot pass,for you to collect 400 gcash/50 mcash,and try the super spin,which will get you a moga,that might be a shitty one like Knightaur,Sandburrow,Saggithor than can be easily obtained.I personally wont mind if they give us some cash though.

Could you tell me how to get that 10 free Gaia Cash every day and how to convert it into moga cash, please? mrgreen

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
miksimpatik
VikMkd
TheNobodyInn
Well obviously, there just interested want the players who will be happy to spend cash, none paying customers aren't a interest to them.
Do some free offers, that will get cash to go on the spins for Galactics. So you can get free items from the shop anyway.
The game is there to play for free they don't owe you anything just for playing.

MG starts to suck.10 Gcash per a day.160 Gcash = 20 moga cash.If you buy a spin,you will have a 70% of getting a potion/colla/seed,and 30% of getting a moga.Now they make it that you cant even get a galactic on a normal spin.They make 2 CI's in one moth.2-3 CI's have ot pass,for you to collect 400 gcash/50 mcash,and try the super spin,which will get you a moga,that might be a shitty one like Knightaur,Sandburrow,Saggithor than can be easily obtained.I personally wont mind if they give us some cash though.

Could you tell me how to get that 10 free Gaia Cash every day and how to convert it into moga cash, please? mrgreen

There is a gaia tree next to you're avatar,and under youre gold.Open it,and 3 options for videos will show up.Watch the videos and you will get 1 gcash per each.10 Videos max per a day biggrin

5,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
VikMkd
miksimpatik
VikMkd
TheNobodyInn

There is a gaia tree next to you're avatar,and under youre gold.Open it,and 3 options for videos will show up.Watch the videos and you will get 1 gcash per each.10 Videos max per a day biggrin

Thank you for your answer smile but then how can I convert it?

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
You open MG on Gaia.Then you will see ''add moga cash'' convert it there !
Ma-ku Mogatrainer
celestiallightningphoenix
They will give the epic moga, legendary moga, or even Galactic moga of our choice. Develepers cannot see this but they dont appreciate us.Even the free starseeds, evolution potions, and whistles were not enough. NO OFFENSE.!

they will probably cover up the gifting issue with a series of generous quests that gives lots of starseeds, evo pots and stuff...

i don't think they plan on giving us free mogas...
i'm hoping they do something like release some previous event mogas in the wild though cat_burning_eyes

Probably. I think that a special moga should be given to the players who accept it for SUCH a crucial bug, since the gifting is the main way people stock up on their SS and potions. I mean, everyone who joins is given a free Gryph...and through the links, a free Knives, Pigloo, and Icivee or whatever it is [though a glitch cheated me out of one of them]. So, it's BEEN done for other reasons.

On Fairyland, another FB game, when they have a big glitch problem, they automatically offer a free gift of 100 gold to make up for it. I don't think a special moga for the troubles is a lot to ask...but make it well known we can get it in our inboxes or something like the Gryph or provide a special link here for it.
miksimpatik
VikMkd
miksimpatik
VikMkd
TheNobodyInn

Thank you for your answer smile but then how can I convert it?

You have to log in to monster galaxy through Gaia Online. Go to game on this website, then monster galaxy and it should load it all. From there you just click on the Moga cash symbol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff