Welcome to Gaia! ::

on the third of march lots of players id is banned why this hppnd ?????????????????? crying redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying
if ur using cheats they ban uuuu dramallama dramallama dramallama
do anybody have anyway to get unbanned

Animal Lover

10,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
because you cheated/hacked you got banned
i didnt hacked some one hacked my fb id and used it i dont know who my frnds were telling that i had all the galactics but i didnt capture any

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
mdazibthecooldude1
i didnt hacked some one hacked my fb id and used it i dont know who my frnds were telling that i had all the galactics but i didnt capture any

you had all galactic moga and you did not know ?

ooh please

if this was true you would post that your Facebook / MG account was hacked not that your id was banned

5,450 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
..wait, so someone hacked your facebook account, so that they could then go on your monster galaxy and get galactics on it?
it is highly unlikely your facebook was hacked, it's more likely that you either stayed signed in on someone elses computer, or you left your password where someone could find it, or your password is just really obvious.
And if you didn't have any hacked galactics and your friends were just making it up, you wouldn't've been banned. They do check people's accounts before they ban them.

1,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
i don't hack why am i'm banned.i don't even have a galactic moga

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items