Welcome to Gaia! ::

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?fbid=213326498683927&id=129748227041755&aid=65520 wahmbulance

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
... is not working yet, right? xp

PS: reminds me of BLEACH (the anime) xDD
you like it to see anime to? question
Man, I want that Moga. 0___0

However, the problem is sending to friends. How can we do that if we don't have gifting system? sweatdrop
i think there's still updating the free icevia giveaway. . . biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin
I want it to, but I can't sent it crying

Generous Humorist

11,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Hollow snake!
Can't wait the gifting begin.

4,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200
just sent it to my friends, and received one.
the first time I accepted the gift, Icevia didn't appear among my mogas or in the dex, even after reloading the page. Then I asked a friend to send me another, a message " sorry you've already claimed.." pop up, but when I closed it... here it was!

so don't despair if you don't see it the first time..
Gift system is on.

You can send it to 12 of your friends. It's next to the Whistle Tree.

However, you can't name it. >:
Raiten Ka
Gift system is on.

i can't find the button
chawen
Raiten Ka
Gift system is on.

i can't find the button

Refresh your game and go to home (whether it be your friend's or yours). There will be an Icevia next to the Whistle Tree. Click it and you can send it to your friends.
weee!! icevia!. . biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

Loyal Fox

35,525 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Fearsome 100
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
I got mine and it will be a while until I get him up to the level my other ones are.
Can someone add me to friends so I can exchange this with them... the friends I have who play haven't logged in for a few days so worried about missing out

2,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
OK, so my friend sent me one and I sent them one, and neither of them are showing up, even though we both get the 'sorry, you have already sent as many as you can today' message. Any hints, guys? I have reloaded like a dozen times. Oddly, my friend had Nova pop up on his screen and tell him about Icevia, but that never happened to me. But, I managed to do the 'send' thing by clicking on Icevia from the game itself. Still, it is not showing up. What are we doing wrong, or is this yet another beta glitch? xp

Edited to add: FINALLY! It showed up, and I also managed to gift at least two of them. Not sure if the others went through but mine and my son's did so yay! heart

2,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
ltraynor
Can someone add me to friends so I can exchange this with them... the friends I have who play haven't logged in for a few days so worried about missing out

I will add you but I have to know your FB identity first LOL... always looking for more MG friends!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff