Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do they even update this game anymore? like, adding quests, new moga's and such.
I haven't played this game since spring of '12. I quit because it took me quite awhile to level up on it, I wanted to really capture Zeit but leveling up seemed like forever [[ even though I was only on like, lvl.20 whenever they slept, they'd take over 2 hours ]] so i stopped playing. but the updates on the facebook page itself seem like they no longer update it? Because whenever they post, they go onto subjects like people's favorite/strongest moga's. I was only wondering if it was true.

Big Noob

10,000 Points
  • 1 Win 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Hayes28
Do they even update this game anymore? like, adding quests, new moga's and such.
I haven't played this game since spring of '12. I quit because it took me quite awhile to level up on it, I wanted to really capture Zeit but leveling up seemed like forever [[ even though I was only on like, lvl.20 whenever they slept, they'd take over 2 hours ]] so i stopped playing. but the updates on the facebook page itself seem like they no longer update it? Because whenever they post, they go onto subjects like people's favorite/strongest moga's. I was only wondering if it was true.
leveling is verry easy but i am lazy only got 3 mogas to level 50 :/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces