Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Shapeshifter

19,100 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Party Animal 100
Gosh! And more to come, what with the strange catch 'em all quests.
Yes, the Black Gold quest (or as some people call it, Nova quest) is a very long quest to finish.

You have to capture all 75 Mogas to complete the quest. To be frank, it frustrate those who have already owned some of the Mogas. sweatdrop

Kawaii Shapeshifter

19,100 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Party Animal 100
Raiten Ka
Yes, the Black Gold quest (or as some people call it, Nova quest) is a very long quest to finish.

You have to capture all 75 Mogas to complete the quest. To be frank, it frustrate those who have already owned some of the Mogas. sweatdrop

I'm only four or five into the that quest. So I'm going to have many doubles. It's unfortunate.
Obsidian Dreamlight
I'm only four or five into the that quest. So I'm going to have many doubles. It's unfortunate.

Nobody wants a double (unless they're shiny >>; ) in their collection. However, the developers are planning to make a Marketplace for us to sell. Problem is we don't know when it will come out.

Aged Hunter

8,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
Hmm, I thought that the Mogas were going to be used for breeding? Do you have more about this marketplace announcement, Raiten?
antaera
Hmm, I thought that the Mogas were going to be used for breeding? Do you have more about this marketplace announcement, Raiten?

That's what many people think when they read the word "special abilities." However, I sortta feel it's terrible excuse of why we have to capture duplicate Mogas. What's the difference between the Mogas we've captured and the Mogas we have to capture? It's not like our Mogas are "neutered" from breeding. >>;

As for the marketplace, no. I haven't heard any more information about the marketplace.
im at the starpops and i wont give up and what do you sell your moga for confused
warlepus8
what do you sell your moga for confused

That's the problem. We don't know how the Marketplace works. We can be either selling to the Sky Cats or to the people. In fact, we don't know what we're selling for. It can be prizes, Mogas, or any new items.

Aged Hunter

8,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
Raiten Ka
That's what many people think when they read the word "special abilities." However, I sortta feel it's terrible excuse of why we have to capture duplicate Mogas. What's the difference between the Mogas we've captured and the Mogas we have to capture? It's not like our Mogas are "neutered" from breeding.

The breeding thing is quite a lame excuse. I wasn't very impressed with the way that it was announced too, sort of like an afterthought. As if that would soothe my irritation at having to waste starseeds on mogas that I've already caught. stressed

2,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Yeah, of all the quests the Nova 'Black Gold' quest is the most annoying. However, the developers refuse to come off of the requirement that we all go back and recapture all the stupid beginning Mogas. I think it is a really bad idea because a lot of people are ticked off and quitting, but the developers seem to feel there are enough newbies who won't HAVE to get doubles, and enough of us diehards who will suck it up and do it, that they don't have to listen to the complaints and fix the problem. We'll see. I do know that of all the people I used to get whistles from, better than half have stopped playing since Nova's quest began. Coincidence? I think not. When it stops being fun people stop coming. And I think that is a really lousy way to treat the ones who were here for them from the beginning; we are the ones hardest hit by Nova's request because we have already spent all those star seeds and coffees catching those Mogas the first time, and now we re asked to cough up the star seeds and coffees AGAIN. Whether the strategy works out for them in the long run, it is still not a good idea to make the people you depend on for your income ticked off at you, but whatever. xp
You say shiny??? Like pokemon ,are there shiny moga to? Where the shiny moga????? question question question
cachterMoga
You say shiny??? Like pokemon ,are there shiny moga to? Where the shiny moga????? question question question

It's a April's Fools joke. LOL XD

2,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Y'know, shiny Mogas would be a Good Thing. Wonder if we can get the developers to consider the idea. idea

2,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
At the moment, I have 63 Mogas, 11 of which are doubles because of Nova's quest. I actually went through the list and counted; by the time I get thru I'll have 26 doubles, several of them either rares or epics, which will take even MORE star seeds. I'm only up to Mimple so far (and yes, I already have one. *sigh*) This is gonna be a loooonngg quest... crying

Weiss-san's Boyfriend

Ghostly Ghost

44,375 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Harvest Hazard 500
Dsorceress
At the moment, I have 63 Mogas, 11 of which are doubles because of Nova's quest. I actually went through the list and counted; by the time I get thru I'll have 26 doubles, several of them either rares or epics, which will take even MORE star seeds. I'm only up to Mimple so far (and yes, I already have one. *sigh*) This is gonna be a loooonngg quest... crying
I have 63 mogas too! but im at nomy... grrrrrrrr i agree with u, this is gonna b a VERY long quest.... gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff