Welcome to Gaia! ::

9,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I contacted customer support and this is what i was told biggrin
Best of luck to all you moga rangers and moga masters out there

Thanks for contacting us! We're happy to help out! Our apologies for the confusion surrounding the mythical Fenix, the link for the free Fenix is intended for brand new players. However, we know that you are an awesome and amazing Moga Ranger so if you search hard enough, you'll be able to find Fenix at Greensteps! This Fenix will be a much more powerful and higher level one than the one that is given out for free, so be sure to try your hardest and capture this awesome Moga! Good luck! Now continue on your quest to become an awesome Moga Ranger at http://www.playmonstergalaxy.com
Yeah but we still have to catch it ourselfs, nyan.
I guess we'll benefit from it more, showing that we dont need a freebie epic to display our catching skills, nyan.

9,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Black Cat Boogie
Yeah but we still have to catch it ourselfs, nyan.
I guess we'll benefit from it more, showing that we dont need a freebie epic to display our catching skills, nyan.

We do but at least we get a higher level then the noobs who get it free ya know ^_^
and they were nice enough to add it for us all to capture rather then make it limited for early comers

Also keep a look out for moga cards from drops.. No one knows what they are though
Either I don't know where Green Steps is or I'm having bad luck... .__.;

I went to Heavenly Green Steps and all I encounter is Zomoo. No Fenix, Vuvu, or Hakka. >>;

EDIT: Ignore the striked sentence. I've mistaken the area. >>;
There are many vuvu in the castle in the first map i think...

got some cards too, but don't know where they are displayed, not in the inventory in battle mode..
mzorzos13
There are many vuvu in the castle in the first map i think...

got some cards too, but don't know where they are displayed, not in the inventory in battle mode..

Wrong area. It's before Lapuiz Garden on Pueblonia map. >>;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces