Welcome to Gaia! ::

Melkorl's Bride

Toxic Wife

I thought it's illegal to create a fake account on Facebook.

Lonely Lunatic

Azura Fayne

It's not illegal. It's against Facebook's rules, but the cops aren't going to come knocking on your door for making a fake account.
Shadow The rabbit
Jebrone Kitty
Kuippa
Jebrone Kitty
Shadow The rabbit
For firts I liked say that Facebook is not like phone or real contact seeing people in real life, because there you cant speak like you do in phone or irl. Also you should notice that peoole do keep in touch in Facebook and some do not. We are all unique persons. That if you have friends in Facebook that you know in irl does not make them wo good friends at EVERY TIME. I mean if you would die tomorrow who of tgem would run to save you? Every of them you might say but none of them maybe. Also if you would be smart you would realize that you cant change everyone to be like you... But It seems that you are so blind that you just did get the hint did you?

And by trying everything Id ask does I need to try drugs aswell? O.o For that point of view it should be good thing. I mean you really dont get how good they feel after trying? If you say try everything and put the line in drugs, some of people maybe dont. Also Id make it clear;sheeps do what their leader does. If your so called friends make you join in FB you mimic them and some people just dont like to copy from others, but have their own ways like Gaia.

facebook is a socialnetwork, just like school, just like an arcade. I compare it to a phone because you can also chat on facebook with friends just like a phone. Why? Well the purpose of a phone is to communicate with a person/friend thats not there with you. One purpose of facebook is to communicate with a person/friend thats not there with you.

Secondly if you die, no one can save you. O.o

I'm not one to change people, but I am one to tell you that there is a way to communicate with me since we can't be with each other 24/7. Infact I say we can probably plan more things to do together if you perhaps joined a social website that allows us to communicate. You don't have to, but it does make everything easier.

Also I have another paradox for you. Ok, so yoursaying that every friend that joins facebook because a friend told them they should means they're a sheep right, following there leader? Well if everyone didn't do that, than how do social networks build? If a friend didn't tell a person to come to the club with them, He'd be pretty lonely now wouldn't he? (unless he talked to a stranger and hung out with them, But doesn't that sound familiar... Facebook/Gaia Online)'

To be honest Facebook and Gaia Online are much the same thing. They both are social networks where you communicate with people and make friends ONLINE! You gets your friends to join so you can maybe create a group (Oh wait that would mean your friends are sheep because they followed you. Oops, sorry I know you don't like sheep)

However there are 2 distinct differences about them both. Gaia Online (Unless you get friends to join, which you obviously don't want to) you chat with random strangers, make friends, join groups with other people that also have the same interest, and play games with other people you don't know.
Facebook: you get your friends to join (You don't like that apparently) and communicate with people you KNOW. You can branch out to other people you don't know, but thats your choice and responsibility. Facebook makes a statement saying you should know the person before you add them and if you don't make privacy blocks (Like i do on your account so those people don't see certain information about you)

Hope that clears up a little confusion

Sorry to "put my spoon in to the soup" as we say here in Finland, but I just don't get it.

I actually have a Facebook account, but I'm not actually happy about it. Certainly not proud of it. So I have troubles understanding your reasons to attack so rudely towards people that don't use the Facebook. Well this is what I have been thinking:

In schoolworld and in office there's some five groups of people.

The 1:st group is bit of a bad word. Its called the bullies. The bullies have usually a difficould background, but thats not an excuse. They usually hold the whole group in their ironhand, if you get what I mean.

Well the bullies often have a group of other people as their bulldogs. Lets call them the tailwaggers. They usually feel much stronger, better and more popular when tey're in the "Winnign team".

Then there's the worst of all. The knownothings. They are not being seen hurting people but they do it. They step back. They do not speak to those to whom theyre not ought to speak. They ignore the evil done!

Then comes the better few. They are the empathetick ones. They hawe a stronger eyes. They see the pain and harm done and stand on the side of the weak. They will often grow up whit their kind nature, which will surely harm themselves.

The fift and the last group is the wery obious one. The bullied ones. They get harmed in one school after the another, because they just look different, walk different or simply are different. They simply can't become normal wether they want or not. Also the bullied ones are allways considered guilty to all the problems cause they just don't fit.

Well having said this, i don't think you've been the bullied, or have had a bullied relative, for most people who have been bullied understand the pressure of the Facebook. All their bullies are there, and they'll find their prey. You have to use your real name in Facebook or you brake the rules, which the bullied people, being quiet and honest, simply do not do.

Well neither do I think you're one of the empathetick ones. If you were, you'd understand and knew some of the victims.

The knownothings are a very strong canditade for your team. Well if you are one of them you should know not to think you knew anything about the nasty side of Facebook, or about anything else for that matter. So in that case you should just admid your ignoranse and shut up.

Youre also likely to be a tailwagger. You are wery good at throwing insults and that's a very social talent, though not a desirable one.

The bullie is not as possible identity to you as the previous two, for they tend to have more charism than skills in the area of insults.

I don't expect you to know your character best. Neither do I expect it to be inside the reach of my understanding, but do calm down. It's just the Facebook. Besides the social media has been proved to be usually the worst way to keep oneself connected to one's friends.

I've always been bullied as a child. All the way from kindergarten to senior year in high school

Oh really? O-o
If you were bullied you should reconize bullying and being mean as you see it, but no! You are just trying to hurt others and "control" them. That is not so easy to believe that you were teased. If you were I m really sorry for it, but also I´d ask why are you hurting others? Does it make you feel bigger? It makes you only big bully who looks really fool at trying to play big. You really should be ashamed of yourself how it ever is.

I have many friends in irl who have been hurt and some of them have died, so I know how it is, and you seem more bully than bullyed to me.

I have yet to bully any one here! I'm only defending and educating. The sole purpose of this topic was to bash facebook because its one doesn't want to join it. I on the other hand was defending my case because I felt belittled just because I am part of facebook.
I made a particularly rude but sarcastic comment because I felt that I should make a statement. It is my opinion after all. You've very well stated yours.
After years of being bullied I have developed a sense of defense. I will talk back, no matter if it is sarcastic.Its just how I feel should be.
In a way I think the topic starter is the bully, and just had people backing her up as a way to say. Facebook is stupid.
And I'm here to say it isn't. I hope you understand where I'm coming from

Melkorl's Bride

Toxic Wife

Su Huan-Jen
Azura Fayne

It's not illegal. It's against Facebook's rules, but the cops aren't going to come knocking on your door for making a fake account.

I didn't mean illegal in that sense... But you should create an account by using your own name. It's never nice to break the rules, is it?
Azura Fayne
Su Huan-Jen
Azura Fayne

I didn't mean illegal in that sense... But you should create an account by using your own name. It's never nice to break the rules, is it?

They're not that strict about it. I know alot of people do it. It only comes to facebook attention if your using it for illegal activities

Melkorl's Bride

Toxic Wife

Jebrone Kitty

I have yet to bully any one here! I'm only defending and educating. The sole purpose of this topic was to bash facebook because its one doesn't want to join it. I on the other hand was defending my case because I felt belittled just because I am part of facebook.
I made a particularly rude but sarcastic comment because I felt that I should make a statement. It is my opinion after all. You've very well stated yours.
After years of being bullied I have developed a sense of defense. I will talk back, no matter if it is sarcastic.Its just how I feel should be.
In a way I think the topic starter is the bully, and just had people backing her up as a way to say. Facebook is stupid.
And I'm here to say it isn't. I hope you understand where I'm coming from

I only wanted to express my opinion as well, but I never bashed or belittled any Facebook users. I didn't think that bashing Facebook would be taken so personally.

Melkorl's Bride

Toxic Wife

Quote:
In a way I think the topic starter is the bully

Mephaeris
Am I really the only one in the world who doesn't have a Facebook account? I don't want one, ever...I kinda wish it would just die in a fire somehow, so we can all move on.

In other words, I'm upset because I wanna try the Monster Galaxy thing, but I don't want to go put information about myself on the internet, period.

So I guess that's my reason for wishing the game had been developed purely on Gaia, even if we'd had to wait a while.

How is this bullying or being a bully in any way?

Melkorl's Bride

Toxic Wife

Jebrone Kitty
Azura Fayne
Su Huan-Jen
Azura Fayne

They're not that strict about it. I know alot of people do it. It only comes to facebook attention if your using it for illegal activities

So lets all make fake accounts on Facebook. That should be fun. If they're not so strict about it they could change their rules. Or make a place on Facebook for all the Little Unsocial Hermits.

4,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
Azura Fayne
Su Huan-Jen
If you're complaining about not being able to play this game without Facebook, then please stop. Please realize that this is only a game and it's not a big deal if you can't play it. The world is not going to end if you can't play a game.

It's not the end of the world???!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I simply wanted to express that in my opinion it sucks a little that I can't play it, nothing more serious than that, relax razz It was partly a joke, I'm not dying or anything. I guess what really bugs me is Facebook, always Facebook *yaaaawwwnnn*

Imagine how bad the guy who is wrong about that is going to feel?

It's not the end of the world...

*world ends*

WHAT! How should I have known?! crying

Azura Fayne

So lets all make fake accounts on Facebook. That should be fun. If they're not so strict about it they could change their rules. Or make a place on Facebook for all the Little Unsocial Hermits.

They did...it's called Facebook.

Melkorl's Bride

Toxic Wife

Deki Stargazer
Azura Fayne
Su Huan-Jen
If you're complaining about not being able to play this game without Facebook, then please stop. Please realize that this is only a game and it's not a big deal if you can't play it. The world is not going to end if you can't play a game.

It's not the end of the world???!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I simply wanted to express that in my opinion it sucks a little that I can't play it, nothing more serious than that, relax razz It was partly a joke, I'm not dying or anything. I guess what really bugs me is Facebook, always Facebook *yaaaawwwnnn*

Imagine how bad the guy who is wrong about that is going to feel?

It's not the end of the world...

*world ends*

WHAT! How should I have known?! crying

Azura Fayne

They did...it's called Facebook.

xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas