Welcome to Gaia! ::

go to all the locations that are near the bunny towers... like summer field, mega hole, spiral cave...
kumbadragon
go to all the locations that are near the bunny towers... like summer field, mega hole, spiral cave...

There's one at Windhym Flower Garden too.
just find it at the same spot and don't move from that spot. if you find other mogas you just run away.

2,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I tried that for several hours yesterday with no luck got a lot of cards but no Robo-buns. Actually though, the way they are running this promo I am not sure I care. I am not about to pay $10 for a *chance* to get a Robo-bun and not even know which one I am getting or whether I am going to end up with a bunch of coffee or star seeds instead. And though I will probably go ahead and capture the Jackalope since I already have most of the eggs, it's not a particularly attractive Moga so with what they are doing about the Robo-buns I am just not feeling the Easter spirit. This has got to be the lamest quest they have done yet. And here I thought Nova's quest sucked. this takes it to a whole new level of suckitude. evil

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff