Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello,

I REALLLYYY like how all the fox-type moga look, and I was wondering how/where to catch an Ikki (Aquarius moga).

Usually what level and location do they appear at?

Thanks! =)

2,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Do the Black Gold quest, there's one on catching Ikki. Or if you want a duplicate, I think it is around the Sinaltta plaza.... Check out the spreadsheet (don't know which one though).....
EDIOTZ
Do the Black Gold quest, there's one on catching Ikki. Or if you want a duplicate, I think it is around the Sinaltta plaza.... Check out the spreadsheet (don't know which one though).....

sorry i'm quite a newbie. is Sinaltta plaza in Pueblonia? just managed to unlock the map >.<
girlanimated
EDIOTZ

sorry i'm quite a newbie. is Sinaltta plaza in Pueblonia? just managed to unlock the map >.<

yes, sitnalta plaza is in pueblonia. it is irritating to have duplicates, but of course, it is your choice. I would wait, but it is going to be a marketplace,so...

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
camilla Brainbird
girlanimated
EDIOTZ

yes, sitnalta plaza is in pueblonia. it is irritating to have duplicates, but of course, it is your choice. I would wait, but it is going to be a marketplace,so...

I really couldn't wait for that marketplace! I was readying my monsters, I was separating them from my first monster (I have 2 Titus, I only want one, I'm going to keep my first Titus then sell my second Titus)! I really can't handle it having duplicates! I think they should just design it like the Sky Shop!
ikki can be found at biting coast(pueblonia) 3nodding
stay go on journey, and then you can unlock map two, and found ikki, biggrin biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff