Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Profitable 100
Hi! stare

Please explain to me. Why should I register into facebook, if I already have a registration in gaia online? eek

I don't want to register into facebook or other sites. confused ...and without this I can't play this game?

Very pity if this is true. xp
Because that's where the developers made their game in. confused They started the game in Facebook to test it out. When it becomes popular, they accidentally launched it into Gaia a bit too early. They explained that they need Facebook connection because it's too much of a hassle to transfer all the data of Monster Galaxy from one website to another.

Diligent Student

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Read the announcement to explains everything you ask for.

Click Here! I Need More Starseed User Image Please!!

4,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Profitable 100
Manny80
Read the announcement to explains everything you ask for.

and what? biggrin

Quote:

Q. Why do I have to use Facebook Connect?
A. By using Facebook Connect we can give you Gold and other bonuses for playing Monster Galaxy.

I don't need any bonuses smile i want just look this game! maybe i didn't like this game and what? i need register into other site to do this?

why, then, "pool" game developers did not require these conditions? They also host his game at own site, but additional registration is not required.

Basically I did understand... if the game only for facebook, I have no more questions. neutral

Diligent Student

MACTb
i want just look this game! maybe i didn't like this game

This game is rip-off of Pokemon.

Click Here! I Need More Starseed User Image Please!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces