Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
Any suggestion Guys?? sweatdrop sweatdrop
Jihoon Eta
Any suggestion Guys?? sweatdrop sweatdrop

just fight low level neighboors with 2x xp potion, you can easily get 1500+xp per moga in 1 battle ! cat_biggrin

9,575 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
And using a higer leveled moga in a fight with a neibour then giving all the xp to a lower leveled one;
I use a level 50 moga to fight with neighbours who have really high lv ones then let it die and bring the weaker one in right at the end and it gets it a massive xp boost.
Thats why i recommend leveling up one moga first then use it to help the others, quicker.
TheNobodyInn
And using a higer leveled moga in a fight with a neibour then giving all the xp to a lower leveled one;
I use a level 50 moga to fight with neighbours who have really high lv ones then let it die and bring the weaker one in right at the end and it gets it a massive xp boost.
Thats why i recommend leveling up one moga first then use it to help the others, quicker.
good tactic,i use it too biggrin

Fashionable Hunter

11,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
One Tactic I Use to Level some of my Lower Level Mogas Faster is I Equip My Highest Level Moga (Currently My Level 43 Valgore) along with a Double exp. Potion and Dexter Summon and Bring 1-2 Mogas along with your Highest Moga that you want to Level then go to the Highest Node in the Citadel, Where you fight I like 4 Level 43 Mogas and Send out the Moga you want to Level First, Let him Get attacked then either Coffee 'em and Switch 'em out if he dies, or Switch 'em out after they Take the first attack with your Highest level Moga and Kill all the Opposting Mogas...

after that, you're Usually left with Receiving about 4000 Exp between the two Mogas....^^

Surry if Any of you Got Confused Along the way of that Explanation...@_@

3,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
Manah Manson
One Tactic I Use to Level some of my Lower Level Mogas Faster is I Equip My Highest Level Moga (Currently My Level 43 Valgore) along with a Double exp. Potion and Dexter Summon and Bring 1-2 Mogas along with your Highest Moga that you want to Level then go to the Highest Node in the Citadel, Where you fight I like 4 Level 43 Mogas and Send out the Moga you want to Level First, Let him Get attacked then either Coffee 'em and Switch 'em out if he dies, or Switch 'em out after they Take the first attack with your Highest level Moga and Kill all the Opposting Mogas...

after that, you're Usually left with Receiving about 4000 Exp between the two Mogas....^^

But my higher moga just at 21 aND IT'S A Spike!

3,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
Scarmory1
TheNobodyInn
But my higher moga just at 21 aND IT'S A Spike! sweatdrop sweatdrop

9,575 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
Jihoon Eta
Scarmory1
TheNobodyInn

Just start leveling it up on its own, at the start when all your mogas are quite low leveled it's not gonna be dead easy, so just focus on spike, let it use any cola bottle or coffee you have, not use it on others, because if you start leveling 3 at a time then it's gonna take even longer isn't it.

Fashionable Hunter

11,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Jihoon Eta
Manah Manson

But my higher moga just at 21 aND IT'S A Spike!

So..? You Can still pull off this Method On the first node of the Citadel, If I recall Correctly, You fight maybe 3~4 Level 20 Mogas....And With Dexter out assisting, you, I've Went Higher levels with him and Whistles doing most of the work and then collecting The double Exp After, This method can also be quite helpful in Getting gaia gold if have a lot of Whistles you can burn...
Jihoon Eta
Scarmory1
TheNobodyInn
just battle neighbours with the low level mogas

3,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
Thanks 4 all Guys!! I'll do all of ur suggestion. .^_^
focus on 1 moga...train to highest level first...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff